I have this amp and want to know if it has presets and how do you set them. The manual doesn't say much about how to use the amp.
Nope. Only the 75 watt had presets.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Yes, within each of the 4 channels you can set the EQ/gain/FX to your liking, then hold down the channel button until it blinks several times. Then whenever you come back to that channel the settings will be saved to whatever you had. But it doesn't have all the zillion artist tone presets and stuff like that, you can only get those in the 75w amp and up.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by MortifiedLizard
Yes, within each of the 4 channels you can set the EQ/gain/FX to your liking, then hold down the channel button until it blinks several times. Then whenever you come back to that channel the settings will be saved to whatever you had. But it doesn't have all the zillion artist tone presets and stuff like that, you can only get those in the 75w amp and up.

+1, yes, you can set the EQ and FX on the 4 channels of the smaller ones to your liking.
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender American Special Strat
Assorted Boss and Hardwire pedals
Vox AC15C1