And I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. Production cost: 0.

Guess you could describe the music as modern death/groove metal with a taste of djent. I don't know, it's up for you to decide! Take a listen if you like, and we'd be delighted to hear thoughts and/or criticism.

http://www.myspace.com/benightediris
Sounds pretty awesome dude
I'm not normally a big listener of this kind of music but I really liked it despite that.
Keep it up
Hmm, I couldn't really hear a truly bad ass guitar riff, which I find a must have in this type of music, I guess that's the negative bit. The positive bit is that the vocals are top notch and the recording quality overall is great.
Quote by Eccentricity
Sounds pretty awesome dude
I'm not normally a big listener of this kind of music but I really liked it despite that.
Keep it up

Thanks for the kind words!

Quote by Vitor_vdp
Hmm, I couldn't really hear a truly bad ass guitar riff, which I find a must have in this type of music, I guess that's the negative bit. The positive bit is that the vocals are top notch and the recording quality overall is great.

Yeah, the riffs are quite same-y and all, but I guess that gives it some sort of continuity or something, haha. I'll be sure to pass the message along to the vocalist!