I fit five of my pedals on to my Boss BCB-60. They all run off the boss daisy chain and the thing has been wonderfully streamlined to fit one outlet. However, I want to make a sort of secondary board for my not-always-used-but-awesome pedals. (Like how the green ranger's zord attached to the rest of the rangers' zord for extra ownage ability) This is simply my DL-4 and my Holy Grail.

My Pitchback tuner has a power out. Can i use a normal daisy chain and these suckers to power both of them?

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-18-1-SPOT-Converter?sku=151690

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-L6-Converter-for-the-1-SPOT?sku=151691

I don't know much about electricity so thanks for your help.

PS: Know of any good little board/cases small enough for just the two pedals? (sort of like that old little boss one except not exclusively for just three bosses)
Last edited by na10tbolt at Aug 16, 2010,
Thanks for the quick and concise response.

Output for the Korg is 200 mA max. The Holy Grail min is 500 mA and the DL-4 is 1200 mA. Something tells me this is not going to work... So my original solution is invalid. Know of any other options that won't use the original bulky power supply for the L6?
The Line 6 unit is AC powered. No other option than to use the stock adapter.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Man, that Holy Grail takes a lot of juice.

I was going to suggest something like a Voodoo Labs power brick, and then use the courtesy outlet for the DL-4...but the Voodoo Labs provides 250mA on two of the outputs. I think you can combine them for 500mA, but even then, that's cutting it close. I would want one with some extra juice on tap.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Man, that Holy Grail takes a lot of juice.

I was going to suggest something like a Voodoo Labs power brick, and then use the courtesy outlet for the DL-4...but the Voodoo Labs provides 250mA on two of the outputs. I think you can combine them for 500mA, but even then, that's cutting it close. I would want one with some extra juice on tap.

Supposedly the DL-4 only really uses 300 or so, but I agree. If this board is really OCD it shouldn't be operating below minimum.