Ok. On the Dio Holy Diver version 2 tab on here the power cord's when i do them i can get the 5th string to ring out clean but i cant get the 4th to ring out clean. It has like a fuzzy ringing sound to it im not sure if im not pushing down hard enough or if its just me barley strumming it.
D |-----5-------5---------5-7-8-------|-5---------5--------8----3-------|
A |-----3---3-3-3---3-3-3-5-6-------|-3---3-3-3---3-3-6----1-------|

is this what your talking about?
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
make sure you have your fingers properly arched, other wise you can get a dead note from poor contact with the string. also make sure your right up against the fret for a nice clean sound.
so have my finger tips arched up when pushing down an what u mean right up next to the fret sorry i dont kno all this yet but this could possibly be my first song to learn

Like this, bro. Not on the fret, but close. The further away the more buzz you'll get.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
oh ok so right up next to the bars that seperate the frets got ya now thankx guys ill go try this now an ill let u know
Quote by Austin174
oh ok so right up next to the bars that seperate the frets got ya now thankx guys ill go try this now an ill let u know

The "bars" are the frets bro...not being a dick just wanted to tell you that in a nice way before a noob hunter did
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think