Page 1 of 3
I've found it can be fun to make these threads from time to time, just asking what everyone's up to, and why they're up at this hour.

It actually isn't very late here (it's only 9:20, but I'm guessing for those of you in Europe, it's around 12:20? I can't be bothered to look up the timezones....); I'm just talking with someone on Facebook, and listening to music on Pandora (it's finally started playing Explosions In The Sky ).

So, what's up, and what time is it where you are?
Because its 7:25pm and im stuck here at work getting paid to browse UG.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Explosions in the Sky? Very nice!

I'm up because I don't go to bed for another four hours, simply .
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
it's 10:25 P.M. here and i'm trying to get my recording done for the voice competition.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Nelsean
Because its 7:25pm and im stuck here at work getting paid to browse UG.
Where do you work, and do they accept applications from 15 year olds with no prior work experience?
12:25pm, sitting at home doing nothing coz I'm in a country where I know no one and have no money.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by red157
3:25am...

I'm just not tired. Better to type crap on the internet than lie awake thinking about where I went wrong in life.

This, and the fact that I love the music that teletext plays when it comes on.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
3 30 here in uk, i have john all to do tomorrow, plus im not tired :/
Fuck it.
Its 9:26 PM here. And I'm up because I have nothing else to do.
Last edited by Tastytaco at Aug 16, 2010,
Because it's only 9:30 and everyone who goes to bed at 9:30 is either being a little bitch or old.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by herby190
Where do you work, and do they accept applications from 15 year olds with no prior work experience?

Nope, you gotta be 18+ and I work at a ***** house.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Only 10:30 PM here and I'm just looking through Facebook, Youtube, and the Pit.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I got twelve hours of sleep last night and woke up at 2:00pm today. I don't have to be to work until 3:30pm tomorrow so I'm just staying up and making up for my lost day.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Its 9:31pm and I'm at work. If I went to sleep I'd probably get fired.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
It's 9:30, and I've been fucking around with an old game. Why? Cuz messing with mods is so fun. /end sarcasm

Seriously, I'm pissed at this game...
Also, I'm usually up at this time because I'm driving home from work or haven't been home from work long.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
1040,ap homework
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
it's adventure time here, so i'm fighting vampires with my banjo
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
10:38, I'm meeting a major client tomorrow at lunch and I'm working on my pitch.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
It's 03:38am and I'm up because my sleep pattern is messed up. Recently I've been going to bed at 6am and getting up at 2pm. I'm planning on pulling an all nighter tonight and going to bed at a normal time tomorrow night.
*parp*
it's 03.38am here (england) and ive just got off the phone to my girlfriend, she's american and is in america right now so we operate on her time zone as i tend to go to bed late anyway.
Quote by Bleurgh
It's 03:38am and I'm up because my sleep pattern is messed up. Recently I've been going to bed at 6am and getting up at 2pm. I'm planning on pulling an all nighter tonight and going to bed at a normal time tomorrow night.

If you're anything like me you'll fail, go to bed at 7am and thus the cycle starts anew.
Quote by red157
If you're anything like me you'll fail, go to bed at 7am and thus the cycle starts anew.

Always happens
Quote by red157

Actually I normally make it to early afternoon, then end up lying on my bed and thinking to myself "Right, just gonna lie here for a couple of minutes, definitely not gonna fall asle-"

*wakes up 7 hours later*

I'm gonna try really hard not to let that happen this time though.
*parp*
Quote by red157

I always do manage to stay up until the next night, when I go to sleep at about 2am and sleep until about 4pm.
Its 10:52, its still not "bedtime."
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Page 1 of 3