I had some pretty major knee surgery and just got out of the hospital. What are some good things to do all day without standing? (besides playing guitar of course)
inb4 fap
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Hammer-ons and pull-offs with one hand while fapping with the other to the pit.

Also, you're sitting.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Fap.

Video Games, YouTube, Facebook, TV, Wheelchair Basketball, Wheelchair Baseball, Wheelchair hockey, Wheelchair figure skating, Wheelchair 100M sprint...
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Last edited by benjy118 at Aug 16, 2010,
while I don't have my xbox here at my parent's house, i do have a walker and crutches
Murderball

You're welcome.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Sit and contemplate your life so far and the path you're headed down. And the internet. Remember that the internet is your friend.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
you could sit in an old wicker chair on your wraparound porch, looking out over the wheat/corn/dust field while rubbing your knee with a glob of chew in your mouth. you could spit out the brownish, tobacco infused liquid which has built up, skillfully aiming at a worn coffee can. then you could squint your muddied eyes at the horizon, snort with disdain, and proclaim, "I feel a storm a-comin'."
Quote by MakinLattes
you could sit in an old wicker chair on your wraparound porch, looking out over the wheat/corn/dust field while rubbing your knee with a glob of chew in your mouth. you could spit out the brownish, tobacco infused liquid which has built up, skillfully aiming at a worn coffee can. then you could squint your muddied eyes at the horizon, snort with disdain, and proclaim, "I feel a storm a-comin'."

This, but say you feel the storm comin in your knee.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
It's so obvious... Make your chair grow wings, go to the North Pole, kill Santa Clause, take all his presents, and save Hyrule!
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Quote by MakinLattes

This.
Work that knee bitch.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.