just wanting to kill some time what are some really cool names for guitars?
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
Epiphone Slash Signature Les Paul
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
TC Electronics Ditto Looper
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer
thats......AWEESOME!!!!!!!
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
admiral wolverine lightning bolt
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
kool names keem em coming!
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Brutus
Gear:
Agile Septor Pro 727 EB Nat Ash
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 Head
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
thor
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Pretty much anything Greek/Roman or Nordic will sound super badass. Other than that, exotic/classy girl names.
Gear:
Agile Septor Pro 727 EB Nat Ash
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 Head
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
Wangcaster
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Is TS high? None of those names are cool. How bout black strat, Les Paul, green strat, and PArker, and so on.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
im just looking 4 unique names man anything anyone comes up with besides im not gunna go that ****ing sucks dude i mean i just wanted to see some names people thought of as kool
Guitars
Gibson Explorer
Takemine EG523SC
BC Rich Mockingbird ST

Amp
Vox Valvetronix 100watt

Pedals
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
I used to name my guitars when I started I think I called my first guiitar the beast or something like that lol.....
Btw I bet you guys have noticed I've posted like 5 million times today well my wife just gave birth to our son and I've been sitting in the hospital for about 35 hours now and I'm very bored and talking guitars keeps me from passing out...thank you all for talking and arguing with me...
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Quote by Pencil Man
Is TS high? None of those names are cool. How bout black strat, Les Paul, green strat, and PArker, and so on.

i have one guitar named Elizabeth. guitar names are supposed to have a meaning behind them..
Kog-Maw, Stiggian Decimator, Karl Marx, GrogKor, The Ümläüt, Kiddicuss Vaddidaggan.
My M is named Legacy, my V is named Predecessor, and my Ibanez is named Carmilla, and my Thunderbird is named Vincent

But if I were to take my naming non-seriously, I think it would be cool to have a guitar named something like... Gilgamesh, Destroyer of Worlds. Or Ishmael, the Harbinger of Demise.

Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by rdobson2
I used to name my guitars when I started I think I called my first guiitar the beast or something like that lol.....
Btw I bet you guys have noticed I've posted like 5 million times today well my wife just gave birth to our son and I've been sitting in the hospital for about 35 hours now and I'm very bored and talking guitars keeps me from passing out...thank you all for talking and arguing with me...

Aaawwwww ! Congratulations man ! I hope you won't give your son a guitar name
i tried to ask the UG pit for cool names for a guitar once, and it was pretty freaking lame responses, i ended up naming it something else completely.... the disastercaster. i named it that cause it was hell trying to build it... LOL. but yeah i got some really gay responses too.
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
My first cheap classical guitar was named Apple. Just because Apple is the first word in the alphabet.
My second guitar is a cheap Ibanez copy superstrat. Blue Dragon is the name because of its blue finish.
My third guitar is an acoustic. The Florist, from my sister's childhood job dream.
I sold my second to get my Spear Les Paul. Little Monkey is the name, and it was my ex girlfriend's nickname )

DONE.
Gear:
Spear SHL-1 Evil Monkey
Digitech RP350
Vietnamese Made - Duy Ngọc Acoustic Guitar

Soon my gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus