Hey what's up pit

What are some weird or strange things that you remember from your life that you are not even sure why you remember them. (If you are ashamed of them, you don't have to say it). For whatever reason they just seem to stick with you the rest of your life.

They can be things from your childhood, now whatever, just what random strange things do you remember. It can be anything, it doesn't matter.

For me, I actually have two. One is from that show Third Rock from the Sun (HA you already forgot that show existed) where they were at this cooking convention. And Harry comes out from behind a wall with these red oven mits on and screams at the top of his lungs

LOBSTER CLAWS!!!!!!

sadly I cannot find a clip of that on youtube or anywhere

and another, that I found recently actually, is this video. I'm not sure why but that phrase at the end just always stuck with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQEAiZJMco
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Having to clean my messy room when I was four.

Coming home from daycare and watching Power Rangers while laying on my bunk bed.

Running past this girl I liked when I was 6 years old.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
There's this one memory I have that will always stick with me. I was in 5th grade, and I wasn't really sure what "boner" meant at the time, but all my friends seemed to use the word. So... one day... I gave it a shot. I was standing in line at the library waiting to check out a library book, and for whatever reason, I said "I have a boner" aloud to myself. The two chicks standing in front of me turned around and gave me some weird looks.

The next day, I found out what "boner" meant.

3rd RFTS S05 E13- Rutherford Beauty
Lobster Claws.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Taking apart and redoing all my Beyblades while watching the show after school.. I also sorted my Yu Gi Oh cards while watching that after school
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

When I was eight, my current girlfriend was skating around her basement with my little sister in her arms and dropped her. My brothers and I were really mean to her about it.

A friend of mine and I were hunting for snakes one time with my older brother. After we caught enough snaked to fill a bucket, my friend got bitten by a copper head. He had to go to the hospital, but he made sure we kept the other snakes we caught. We dug a hole in my back yard and filled it with the snakes because we thought our parents would be proud of us.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.

edit: And a dream I had once.

I was laying in bed, and for some reason I said aloud, "I want a witch." Then a witch came up from the foot of my bed and started laughing and tickling my feet. To this day, I WILL NOT say that phrase out loud.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 17, 2010,
One time I insisted that I had seen an episode of Rugrats in which Tommy had a younger brother (this was before the movie where Dil was born) who was in the freezer for some reason. I still have an image in my head of the cartoon's protagonists looking up at a freezer with a baby in it. I guess it was a dream.
Quote by werty22
One time I insisted that I had seen an episode of Rugrats in which Tommy had a younger brother (this was before the movie where Dil was born) who was in the freezer for some reason. I still have an image in my head of the cartoon's protagonists looking up at a freezer with a baby in it. I guess it was a dream.

Remembering dreams from your childhood is always weird.

I'll never forget this one I had when I was really little. A pig man came into my house with a shot gun and killed everyone. I also had many dreams in which I could fly, but I still insist that they might not have been dreams.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
how to do Yoshi Vally on N64. blindfolded.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
This dream from when i was 6, there was this giant bug thing, that was walking around my house. It kept tapping on my window and staring at me, and licking the glass. My dad went outside, killed it. And we ate it.

It turned into salad.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Chikao42
3rd RFTS S05 E13- Rutherford Beauty
Lobster Claws.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE MY NEW GOD!!!!!!!
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Eli Witny invented the cotton gin. That was something that stuck with me since 5th grade. I don't know why.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I remember this dream from when I was like 8 where I was standing in my grandma's street, then a crab with a scorpion sting started chasing me, the street turned into an alley and so I was trapped. I wake up sweating like crazy and wouldn't for the life of me go back to sleep.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
For some reason, I remember thinking that I saw the Cryptkeeper in the window as me and my family drove away from the motel we were staying at while on vacation. I was about 3 or 4 at the time, so I don't know if it was a dream or my wild imagination.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Aug 17, 2010,
I recall a dream from when I was about 5 where my family and I were in some sort of large concrete building with many pillars. The pillars were being knocked down by some sort of monster that we never actually saw, and we were being guided out by some guy that apparently knew which pillar was going to fall next.
Quote by paquiquinho
I remember this dream from when I was like 8 where I was standing in my grandma's street, then a crab with a scorpion sting started chasing me, the street turned into an alley and so I was trapped. I wake up sweating like crazy and wouldn't for the life of me go back to sleep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sCE4cozlmw
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Remembering dreams from your childhood is always weird.

I'll never forget this one I had when I was really little. A pig man came into my house with a shot gun and killed everyone. I also had many dreams in which I could fly, but I still insist that they might not have been dreams.

I had this recurring dream where I woke up to get a glass of water and a monster (looked like the Cookie Monster except bigger) was in the kitchen. We both screamed.
I have two-

I remember one from when I was 3, I remember going to the Smoky Mountains with my family and there was a petting zoo, and I remember petting a zebra.

I had this dream as well. My mother used to be a nurse when I was a very young kid and I was scared to sleep by myself so I would get to sleep in the big bed with my dad so I wouldn't be scared. I had a dream that I woke up and this blacked out silhouette figure of a man walked out of the master bathroom and looked over at us, and my dad picked me up and held me over his head so that the silhouette could see me, it scared the crap out of me. And then the silhouette went back into the master bathroom and down the drain. It was a very realistic dream.

I also have lots of strange various happy, stress free memories of my younger childhood.

I had this dream when I was little that my family was selling my house and we were outside, then a man in a tornado costume came spinning up to us and grabbed my parents and spun away with them.

Also another dream I had a lot was I would walk around my house except all the colors were really dull and there was really strange song it was slow and had a weird timing that makes me feel uncomfortable even now when I think of it. No one else was in the house but me except a man would pop out every once in a while and try to grab me. He looked like a stereotypical silent movie villain.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Soul Power
For some reason, I remember thinking that I saw the Cryptkeeper in the window as me and my family drove away from the motel we were staying at while on vacation. I was about 3 or 4 at the time, so I don't know if it was a dream or my wild imagination.

weird, when i was really little i remember lying in bed and seeing the cryptkeeper's head just sitting on the top shelf of my closet. freaked me out so bad
Quote by Smokey Amp
You can take a noob to water, but you can't like make a noob drink. Y'know?

Don't be a fucktard. Only a teenage yeti would think back hair is cool.

Mackin' bitches and taking it back since 1990
I remember in my elementary school one of my friends would always abuse this mentally retarded kid. It was very sad, and I don't think I'll ever forget it. Thankfully someone had said something and the school had gotten involved to stop it. He wouldn't physically abuse him, but he'd manipulate him into giving him parts of his lunch and things like that.
when i was 3 or 4, mom my took me to mcdonalds and i was playing in the playplace after eating. i climbed up to the very top of it an there were a few other kids up there. then a girl climbed up there and one of the kids up there said, 'this is boys only, no girls allowed!'. and it was just like on TV when boys had secret club houses and would tell the girls that they werent allowed in! so then we all laid down in the tubes blocking her way saying, 'boys only!'.

then she started crying and ran out of the playplace to her mom. so then i was like 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit' and booked it the hell out of there and hid in the ball pit until the girl and her mom left.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by RU Experienced?
I remember in my elementary school one of my friends would always abuse this mentally retarded kid. It was very sad, and I don't think I'll ever forget it. Thankfully someone had said something and the school had gotten involved to stop it. He wouldn't physically abuse him, but he'd manipulate him into giving him parts of his lunch and things like that.

shit like that always makes me sad.

I remember having this HUGE tape of a lot of Rugrats, Little Bear, and Blues Clues. Someone my parents knew had taped a bunch of it for me, there were so many Rugrats episodes on it...I wonder if I still have it...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~