Page 1 of 3
I just thought, while listening to Accomplice, with Johnny Gioeli on vocals, that I've loved everything I've ever heard from him, from Crush 40 to Axel Rudi Pell and Hardline.
I usually don't like at least one song by an artist, it's generally an album or two, and genuinely can't think of another artist whose entire body of work I enjoy.

So, in your opinion (edited for jeff541 ) are there any other artists out there who just don't make bad music?
Last edited by SilentHeaven109 at Aug 17, 2010,
I think you mean "are there any artists out there who just don't make any songs you don't like?"

And yeah, The Weakerthans.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
The only ones I can think of died before they were thrity. Jaco Pastorius Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobaine, Janis Joplin, the list goes on...

Edit: Except for Radiohead. None of them have died yet.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Last edited by Salute to Jaco at Aug 17, 2010,
Quote by Slashestranged
Justin bieber

+1
last.fm
Quote by Salute to Jaco
The only ones I can think of died before they were thrity. Jaco Pastorius Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobaine, Janis Joplin, the list goes on...

Jaco was in his thirties when he died.

And I haven't heard Bill Frisell do something bad, even though he's played every genre possible. I trust everything he puts out.
2pac was unable to release anything less than spectacular, even after death.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Peter Hayes and Robert Been from BRMC. I've never heard a song they do that I don't like. Jack White, I can't think of one song from any of this bands that I dislike. Robert Johnson, haven't ever heard a bad song from him. Led Zeppelin too, although I haven't heard all thier songs yet.
Modest Mouse. There's not a single song of theirs that I don't like.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Joey Eppard. Probably my favorite songwriter ever. I've never heard a less than incredible song from him or Three.
Quote by jeff541
I think you mean "are there any artists out there who just don't make any songs you don't like?"

And yeah, The Weakerthans.

<3333 the weakerthans. I wholeheartedly agree and eagerly anticipate their next album.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Balder from old mans child has yet to go wrong
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Ok let me just get my flameshield ready...ok, ready to go.

Bullet For My Valentine. I have liked every song they have made.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
The National. I'd say Radiohead but Pablo Honey sucks major a**. Also The Arcade Fire
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Quote by Sid McCall
<3333 the weakerthans. I wholeheartedly agree and eagerly anticipate their next album.

Don't think it will be for a while, they just released their live album and that they are working on Jim Bryson's new album with him.
last.fm
Personally, I would have to say Pearl Jam. They haven't released an album that isn't in my top thirty.
Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender Telecaster/Fender Stratocaster -> MXR Phase 90 ->Vox V847 Wah -> Boss Ds-1 -> Ibanez Ts-9 -> Electro Harmonix Memory Boy ->
Jet City 20

Rome wasn't built in just a day.

Pearl Jam, specifically Mike McCready and Eddie Vedder (maybe with the slight exception of Backspacer), Mother Love Bone (Weren't around long enough, anyway), Temple of the Dog, Chris Cornell - then the Oklahoma boy in me kicks in - Duane Allman, The Three Kings of Blues, Niel Young, and Derek Trucks.
Quote by bebe17
Personally, I would have to say Pearl Jam. They haven't released an album that isn't in my top thirty.

Not Backspacer? They're may favorite band, McCready inspires me as a guitarist, and I absolutely love everything they've ever done with the exception of about half the songs on Backspacer.

P.S. No Code kicked ASS. Ten could only have surpassed it if they had manages to fit Yellow Ledbetter on there.
Quote by Snowman388
Jeff Loomis

i would have said that last year, but the new nevermore album was shit,

for me its Firewind
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
Paul Westerberg

Oh, And all the ones who's dead like D.Boon, Joe Strummer, Nick Drake, Elliot Smith.
Bulb, Lamb of God, Vehemence, System of a Down, Bad Religion, Deeds of Flesh
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Mike Watt can do no wrong. Even appearing in a Good Charlotte video can't hurt his reputation.
Nirvana, Dissection, Elliott Smith, Opeth
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by mental_zer0
Richard D James. Everything he touches is jesus.

Even his ridiculous stuff like Ventolin is amazing.

Yes

Tool
Thrice
Elliott Smith
Page 1 of 3