Page 1 of 6
I searched, and everything is too old and not official enough. I'm a huge fan of Craig and watch his show almost every night. I know there's a fair number of users on here who watch him, there's even a group on here for him. This is the thread to discuss all the hilarity that is the late late show, along with his other various endeavors.

I'm watching the show right now which is why I thought to make this. Who else is watching?

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Aug 17, 2010,
Welcome back, my frisky little monkeys.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Craig Ferguson rules, I've been watching him a lot more lately. Gotta love the awkward pauses.
PSN: Pancakehead3

Add me and say you're from UG
Quote by Pancakehead
Craig Ferguson rules, I've been watching him a lot more lately. Gotta love the awkward pauses.

He's starting to use them too much now, he should keep reserving them for only the best and most famous guests.

I actually prefer ferguson over conan, but maybe it's because I've been watching/been a fan of craig for longer.

Ferguson is my 2nd favorite late night host. But ican only watch him for so long.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
What happened to conan anyway? He came for a little bit, i remember watching john mayer trio and dead weather, then he left again..
Quote by guitarskater11
What happened to conan anyway? He came for a little bit, i remember watching john mayer trio and dead weather, then he left again..

Came...lololol

But he's getting the 11pm slot on TBS. Not sure when but wiki should have it.
PSN: Pancakehead3

Add me and say you're from UG
This thread is gonna die. Oh well, I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow then revive it when a bunch more people are on like Steve House.

Tonight is a rerun from March. Tim Burton's woman is on for Alice in Wonderland. No Geoff!

I've only seen his comedy special which was great, especially the Sean Connery bit, but I don't watch much of those late night talk shows.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Hi, how are YOU?!

Loved Craig for the past two years, loved Geoff since he came on.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by MAX-182
Conan is better.

Conan is an asshat.
Craig is bettar
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by Assid Rane
Conan is an asshat.
Craig is bettar

Wrong..and i think this fall is when conan gets his show.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
I love that man's accent.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by MAX-182
Wrong..and i think this fall is when conan gets his show.

Conan and other people with his "humor" is why people from other countries can go
"Oh, look, Americans are just retarded ADD asshats."
Do not want.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
This is guy is ****ing hilarious. I love his accent and I love his jokes about the quality of his show and network. and it's great when he makes joke about his audience only being people that are high, because that really cracks make me up when I am
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Assid Rane
Conan and other people with his "humor" is why people from other countries can go
"Oh, look, Americans are just retarded ADD asshats."
Do not want.

Really? I mean of all the reasons you guys could pick to dislike us for, you choose Conan?

I find that a tad hard to believe, sir.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at Aug 17, 2010,
He is amazing.

*snake cup*
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
He's after Conan. Sometimes i'd prefer his show to be just a TAD bit more conventional, but his improv makes the monologue the best in late night. He's hilarious, but I find his skits and stuff to be boring.

He's a true innovator of the late night formula, and i've noticed that he does basically the same thing over and over again every night...but somehow I, and most others, still laugh. So something must be said about how he's made such a simple concept be so funny time after time.

Conan > Craig > Fallon
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Ferguson is one of the funniest hosts I've come across, of anything.
Shame as a brit I dont get that show. At least I dont think I do...
Why I never saw this thread? I formed the group...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

"You know, now that I'm an American citizen I kind of get fed up with the way the UK talks about us. Like they'll be prancin' around saying thing like 'Oh those poor Americans, they just don't seem to understand irony.' Well we understand irony, we just don't take it to extremes like naming a damp little island in the middle of the North Atlantic Great Britain."
Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
Last night's LLS was probably the greatest thing I have ever seen. I laughed until it hurt, and then some.

Craig chewing out the producers was absolutely hilarious.

I still want to see the dance number though. >__>
Quote by MAX-182
Conan is better.

lolno

now, more to the topic:

I FUCKING LOVE CRAIG FERGUSON
i love Ferguson. Unfortunately Conan airs at 12 here, so i end up only catching the second half of the show, but damn, he's hilarious.
he's got one of the quickest wits on television by far
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by Retardwitguitar
i love Ferguson. Unfortunately Conan airs at 12 here, so i end up only catching the second half of the show, but damn, he's hilarious.
he's got one of the quickest wits on television by far

Eh? You actually watch the interview portion of Conan? o.O I've found those segments to be very dry and boring.
Buncha hobos...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by stepco12345
Eh? You actually watch the interview portion of Conan? o.O I've found those segments to be very dry and boring.

oh yeah, i watch all the way through. been watching for 8 years, don't plan on stopping now. How good the interviews are depends on how good the guests are - michael cera's interview was hilarious last week
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by rockingamer2
Buncha hobos...

Ey! We prefair rowbot skeletons.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)