Page 1 of 4
i just got robbed.

luckily i didnt have alot of money on me.

i was getting back from my college walking up to my house and just as i was about to get inside a tall black guy calls me and then he asks what i have in my pockets sad.gif

then BAM these guys and kids that are no older than like 12 years old all go through my pockets. and take out my ipod(which is about to die, the harddrive is failing) my phone (which the bill needs to be paid in like 3 days) and like 12 bucks. haha.

i dont really care that they took that stuff but still. thats ****ed up. i could have taken like 1 or 2 of them but then a shitload of black guys come up out of nowhere (i was more interested in being able to turn 18 years old). thats what i get for living in a ghetto ass neighborhood haha.

moral of story. dont get robbed.
now share your experiences, im interested in hearing them
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle

moral of story. dont get robbed.

Thank you, I'll be sure to choose not to get robbed when I'm getting robbed.
Me and 3 of my friends got robbed by black guys in Face masks.

Shit sucked.
RIP Tom Searle.
yeah see if you lived here, you would have just pulled your gun and shot half of them.

but they probably would have had guns too, so it would get real interesting.
So today I stole this guy's iPod (stupid piece of shit), phone, and like $12. Poor bastard. That's all he had on him.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I feel for you. The other night someone came in my driveway and popped the lock out of my car door, and almost stole it. They would've too, if they knew what to do after popping the lock. It really sucks though, that people can't keep their hands on their own shit and have to steal from people that worked for it, and are already hurting.
such a thing has never happened to me.

some chick who worked at the group home I was at got robbed by the guy me and my friend knew. apparently he just rolled up on his bike, waved around a cheap switchblade from Chinatown, and made off with both of their purses. it was damn near impossible to keep a straight face when she was telling us, since that guy was a pretty well known pussy.
You gotta strap up bruh.

hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by sadSTATUE
So today I stole this guy's iPod (stupid piece of shit), phone, and like $12. Poor bastard. That's all he had on him.

Oh Sara.... lol

Props.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Oh Sara.... lol

Props.

*takes bow*
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by sadSTATUE

To be fair, I was quite tempted to make a mirror thread for this, I wouldn't have been funny if I'd done it though
that sucks...

Ive never been robbed, but one of my friends was knocked out cold with a sucker punch, and had his wallet stolen. He never saw it coming.
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
At least you didn't get semen squirted on you.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Thus why I carry a blade during nighttime strolls. Lots of sketchy folk around here for such a small town, and lots of places with no streetlights. No one has a handgun here so it's not like they can do anything but pull a knife on me.
Quote by razorback_al_31
is that a poweranger holding a dildo?

He's holding his sword upside down. There's a tigers head on it and he talks to him.
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
I've been f-cked with a couple times but never legit mugged.

The first time me and a couple friends were biking home at around 9pm and a big group of people were standing in the middle of the side walk(couldn't go on the street seeing as its a main road). They were yelling at us to stop but i just went on through. My friends on the other hand weren't so lucky. The group had totally surrounded them and when I looked back I realized I was the only one to make it through.. I was gonna go back cause it'd be kind of a dick move to ditch them if they were about to get mugged. Words where exchanged but apparently one of my friends sisters was good friends with one of them. And I have a black friend so normally ghetto people don't mess with him.

Other than that I have been chased on my bike like 4 times. I'm not sure why ghetto people think they can catch up to me on foot...
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Quote by kenvy
He's holding his sword upside down. There's a tigers head on it and he talks to him.

still dildo.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by UraniYum
Cool story, bitch. You could have avoided that if you trained.

you should try taking on 6 black guys and an assload of kids by yourself. lets see how you do. bitch.
Classical Guitarist
If I ever got mugged, I'd be so pissed off while it's happening. I'd also be scared shitless. That would make me even more mad, because I'm so scared shitless I don't have the balls to kick those fucktards' asses. What a pickle to be in.
Quote by Zep_shizzle
you should try taking on 6 black guys and an assload of kids by yourself. lets see how you do. bitch.

I have. Take out the biggest ****er there, they back down. That's advice, not a retaliation.
I once got pick pocketed for $20 while playing The Simpsons arcade game.

That game is awesome.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by sketchy z
still dildo.

Who the hell shoves a sword up their vag?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Pretty much the same thing happened to my cousin and I, but it came to blows. Five black guys and us two, we were playing basketball in this alley and they cornered us. They took a hat I was wearing with some cash in it (like ten bucks), and tried to take my cousins shoes. Got knocked around a bit but my cousin found a metal pole, like from a chain link fence, and smacked some guy pretty good with it and they ran off.

Cops arrested them for running

Money and hat were returned.
Quote by CrossBack7
Pretty much the same thing happened to my cousin and I, but it came to blows. Five black guys and us two, we were playing basketball in this alley and they cornered us. They took a hat I was wearing with some cash in it (like ten bucks), and tried to take my cousins shoes. Got knocked around a bit but my cousin found a metal pole, like from a chain link fence, and smacked some guy pretty good with it and they ran off.

Is this necessary to mention? That somehow this has something to do with the story? Yall r a buncha of racists. We don't like your type round here, ****** guy.

/racecard

this is why I never walk alone in bad parts of town, or places where I'm a total minority.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Robbed by a black man?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by UraniYum
I have. Take out the biggest ****er there, they back down. That's advice, not a retaliation.

not in my neighborhood.

EDIT* im not white either haha. and im not rascist either. i live in the most black neighborhood of all time haha.
Classical Guitarist
Last edited by Zep_shizzle at Aug 17, 2010,
did you happen to have a couple of friends named Russel and Tom with you?

but in seriousness, that blows. at least you didnt get hurt or anything

yet
NOPE
Quote by SilentHeaven109

To be fair, I was quite tempted to make a mirror thread for this, I wouldn't have been funny if I'd done it though

It isn't funny ever, for anyone.

That being said, some (black guy) ran into me while I was on my bike and stole my shitty 1 gig mp3 player a while back. Which sucks because that very morning I looked at my knife sitting on my dresser and thought "meh, probably won't need it today anyway"

Moral of the story. Don't trust black people wearing oversize clothing
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Last edited by Putrefaction at Aug 17, 2010,
4 guys tried to rob me too. When I was cycling home there I saw to guys passing me and right after they passed me they got after me. So I thought this is not good, so I sped up and when I got around the corner there was a f*cking roadblock by 3 more of them and a motor-scooter( Don't know if that's translated right). So I thought if I just go as fast as I can and drive right through them I might just get away. That's what I did and they luckily did go away. Then I was chased by them for about 5 minutes but I managed to get away.

Now comes the better part of the story:
When I came home my parents told me to call the cops. So I did and they were asking me questions for about 10 minutes so I answered them all and when the cop was done with those questions, he asked me what I wanted them to do..... So after I mentally facepalmed I told them to check that spot out so they wouldn't rob someone else and then the guy told me they couldn't because I wasn't really robbed. That's the time when I lost all the faith in our government.

/wall of text
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
when people of this thread that decided to laugh and criticize my situation i shall not be the same when they get robbed. why? because i know how it feels. and im not a mean person. im just glad i didnt get stabbed/shot/wounded/killed.

but i do hope most people in this thread dont get robbed.
Classical Guitarist
One day I was cycling in my neighborhood at ten p.m. home from a gig, on my back was my Les Paul Standard, and in my front basket was my pedal board, which has six pedals in it like distortion, delay, chorus, wah, volume, and tuner. I was stopped by a group of people and all my gears got taken away.

I heard one of them became a guitarist in a rock band later.

lol just a short funny fiction to lighten things up
Gear:
Spear SHL-1 Evil Monkey
Digitech RP350
Vietnamese Made - Duy Ngọc Acoustic Guitar

Soon my gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Last edited by Chocobo142 at Aug 17, 2010,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Thus why I carry a blade during nighttime strolls. Lots of sketchy folk around here for such a small town, and lots of places with no streetlights. No one has a handgun here so it's not like they can do anything but pull a knife on me.

Yeah, because getting involved in a knife fight over $12 and an iPod is clearly the reasonable thing to do.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by CrossBack7

wow, the police in your town is hardcore. Imagine if they got caught for an actual crime.

im sorry i know what you meant but i couldn't resist.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by Vornik
Yeah, because getting involved in a knife fight over $12 and an iPod is clearly the reasonable thing to do.

Put yourself in the mind of the theif. I'd much rather rob some random shithead than some random shithead with a knife.
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Page 1 of 4