Hey my fellow comrades,
got this song recorded in a basement studio! I love the eerieness it brings, i played the guitar and bass, got the recording guy to do the drums. I did the vocals, and well i am in the process of making a story and this song is the first one.

The Pioneers
http://seanien3scompany.dmusic.com/
Thanks
Crit4crit
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
up
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
This is great man. Reviewing as I listen. The ambient guitar reminds me alot of my brother's playing style. He is a jazz guitarist in an indie rock band and listens to a lot like this. The vocals strike me as sort of Blue October-y. Not the radio "Hate Me" way, but the octaves that sound really chill. Any chance you could send me lyrics so I could read them? I sense a little Elliot Smith there, and reading your other influences, I don't hear them at all. XD I like that. I'm into post-hardcore and that's rarely reflected in my music. I kept waiting for it to mix up a little and that happened at around 3:20. I like it a lot. It's a little repetitive but not so much that I get bored of it, and you switched it up just in time for it to fade out to the end. I think you got exactly what you were going for, and it sounds the way dreams feel, if that makes any sense. Thanks for giving mine a listen! If you want to see any more check out www.myspace.com/adamrandallacoustic
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Hey thanks mr randall
Yea it was more of an Elliott Smith driven song, its hard to write songs elaborate enough as Protest The Hero by yourself
But thanks for the kind words!
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Hey man,

Thanks for the comment on my song.

Your song sounds amazing! Are you finger picking the intro? Very peacefull jazz feel. Nice mixing and singing as well, i could never sing haha. The only thing i'd say to change is the drum beat, its pretty much the same for most of the song, just changing the beat here and there and adding some fills will really bring out the jazz-prog nature (if thats what you're going for). Its also incredible how i see your influences as cob, protest the hero and then this song comes up :P. seems like you got some talent there man!! Rock out
Quote by OhSoInsane
Hey man,

Thanks for the comment on my song.

Your song sounds amazing! Are you finger picking the intro? Very peacefull jazz feel. Nice mixing and singing as well, i could never sing haha. The only thing i'd say to change is the drum beat, its pretty much the same for most of the song, just changing the beat here and there and adding some fills will really bring out the jazz-prog nature (if thats what you're going for). Its also incredible how i see your influences as cob, protest the hero and then this song comes up :P. seems like you got some talent there man!! Rock out

Thanks man
Yea the drummer just did a nice feel to the song and i liked it.
The entire song was finger picked!
Thanks thanks and Thanks
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Up
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Yes i am

Gear:
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
A very mellow song. I really like the harmony and the effects on the guitars. How're you getting that tone? The dual vocal harmony also sounds really nice. The drums are really nice, the intro is a little unexpected (drum wise). A brilliant track in all.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25126945
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

That was pretty sick man (=
Very chilled out, the guitar tone was really nice and I loved all the different layers (=
I'm not too keen on the multi layering of the vocals, I think either the mix could be better or just stick to one voice, too much going on...

check out my band?
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sideways-Falling/228121980639