Page 1 of 3
Quote by wozzsta

As another UGer pointed out in the metal forum already, this sounds distinctly like Pyramids With Nadja.

Who knew Bieber could write droney/shoegaze stuff
Is there a reason clicking the play button for me does nothing? I'm curious as to what this sounds like..

I just can't get it to play
Quote by Deplorable
As another UGer pointed out in the metal forum already, this sounds distinctly like Pyramids With Nadja.

Who knew Bieber could write droney/shoegaze stuff

I smell a collab!
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Because you're all enjoying this so much, you should give Pyramids with Nadja a go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuzkCXtN5hg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386rbeefS1M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuqVVcmt6VE
O shit

Too long though
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Actually that's pretty fucking amazing.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

I guess its good?

*meditates*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by CoreysMonster
I just listened to the original song.

World's difference.

Yeah, same. This is actually something I could put on my ipod, lie down and stretch out to while contemplating life. Or maybe it could make for an interesting accompaniment to acid.
Wow, that's pretty cool...what program could do this without sounding bad? I wanna try some other songs out.

EDIT: The dude used Paulstretch.
Last edited by denfilade at Aug 17, 2010,
Quote by denfilade
Wow, that's pretty cool...what program could do this without sounding bad? I wanna try some other songs out.

I tried it out with Cubase, but it only let's you time-stretch a little bit at a time, it would take forever to make something like this.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I tried it out with Cubase, but it only let's you time-stretch a little bit at a time, it would take forever to make something like this.

Not really, remember, it's all cumulative, so if you slow something down fifty percent, 3 times, you will have slowed it down 800% total.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Not really, remember, it's all cumulative, so if you slow something down fifty percent, 3 times, you will have slowed it down 800% total.

...I just realised how stupid I am for not realising that
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

Wrong, 800% slowed down= 16x slowed down, because 100%= 2x slowed down.

Duh.
Quote by Zeletros
Wrong, 800% slowed down= 16x slowed down, because 100%= 2x slowed down.

Duh.

no, what he meant was if you slow something down by 50%, and then slow it down again, you're slowing the already slowed down track by 50% again, which means you're actually slowing down by 125% instead of 100%
It's so relaxing

I just sped it up 800% on Audacity. Sounded the same (as the original song that I just youtube'd), just with a lot of reverb and and I think an audio gate.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
This is the kind of music I wrote when I smoked way too much weed
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Epic.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
My god... this is amazing.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by HollishGuy

this picture has never been used better.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I don't think anyone expected that.

Sounds great.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

Hm, first your good advice in the thread about that word-linking game, then this... I'm starting to think you're a pretty intelligent guy.
sounds like Sigur Ros sped up 800%.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Wow.
This does not mean I'm going to start saying I like Justin Bieber however xD
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 3
Recommended threads
Brian Eno
Oguchi Onyewu
Last post:
by Tempoe
Cemetary
romencer17
Last post:
by Cambyses
new amps
gibsonsg2006