Yepp, so someone offered to trade me his Jackson KE with my Ibanez SA160. Can someone identify this guitar?

EDIT: The only info I had on it is that it's a MIK.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Last edited by Broken-pick at Aug 17, 2010,
im pretty sure thats a js30ke
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
i think its an js series too. you know what that means. js series = crap
CRAP.... Don't the JS30 come with a fixed bridge instead of a FR? I thought it was a KE3. BTW, what's the support email for Jackson guitars? The guy told me that Korean Jacksons don't come with any serial number.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Last edited by Broken-pick at Aug 17, 2010,
^ I don't know anything about Jacksons, but that sounds extremely fishy. That just sounds stupid, actually.

On the other hand, a bit of googleing makes me think that it might be a Jackson Kelly PS-6T.
http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-21585-Jackson-PS6T-Electric-Guitar-Kelly-Performer
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Meh, it didn't work out. The seller ignored me after awhile. I guess I'll just continue my plan to save up for the real deal now. KE2. It's time I got a good guitar instead of a shitty one.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Broken-pick
CRAP.... Don't the JS30 come with a fixed bridge instead of a FR? I thought it was a KE3. BTW, what's the support email for Jackson guitars? The guy told me that Korean Jacksons don't come with any serial number.

My KE3 came with 2 Seymour Duncan Humbuckers, Floyd Rose bridge AND it has shark fin fret inlays.