Hey new to the forums thought you guys could help .

I play in a brit rock/Alt band (The Wombats, The Strokes, The Cribs...) and want to get a new guitar. I ordered a Fender Tele Custom FMT HH BCB but its out of stock until November and Thomann is probably the cheapest to deliver to where I live.

So I was looking at alternatives and came across either a Fender Baja, a Fender Highway 1 or a Fender Classic Series 50 Tele.

I am open to other guitars and doesn't have to be a fender, I just like the tele shape but am open to any suggestions that might fit my style and is hopefully in stock at thomann. My budget is around €600.

Thanks a lot for any help .
Last edited by jonmall1441 at Aug 17, 2010,
I own a Fender Tele Custom FMT HH and its one of the greatest guitars out there, and verstile. I suggest you wait. But If you can't then I'd say look at the Fender Highway 1.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Really? What colour is your FMT HH? Because the only one out of stock is the Black Cherry Burst. Crimson Red and Amber both in stock but I like the finish of the BCB most.
Last edited by jonmall1441 at Aug 17, 2010,
Black Cherry Burst. All the colours were slighty more expensive, I got mine about 2 years ago. But seroisouly it is soo verstile and going to the 22 fret is so easy . Trust me I would wait to get that one.
Checking if the FMT HH Amber will cost more... Anyone else got any other reccomendations
Quote by jonmall1441
Checking if the FMT HH Amber will cost more... Anyone else got any other reccomendations

FMT HH Amber I have it. Please get it! it has coil tap, set neck, 22 frets, Seymore Duncans it has more than enough for what any guitarist needs (unless you prefer 24 frets haha).