Does anyone else write all the random shit that goes through their mind in a book?
Not like a dairy or something fairy but just a collection of thoughts, whether it be incomplete sentences or one huge run on paragraph.
I do it all the time and it wields great results for song writing. Like today I looked through the pages and scribbled on one sheet was
"tacos are wet. stinky panties. my burrito is cold. everyday must be Wednesday"
I didn't remember writing it and I thought it was funny so I wrote a song about it.
No.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It's more of a single page of A4 paper at the moment. It has a verse I accidentally stole almost word for word from The Hurting Words by Nevermore, the phrase "people in the tapes" and a drawing of an elephant whose tusks curl outwards like a Salvador Dali mustache.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 17, 2010,
Quote by whalepudding
It's more of a single page of 14 paper at the moment. It has a verse I accidentally stole almost word for word from The Hurting Words by Nevermore, the phrase "people in the tapes" and a drawing of an elephant whose tusks curl outwards like a Salvador Dali mustache.

I wish I could draw good

good job on stealing their lyrics by accident. I swear sometimes warrel dane uses a thesaurus to write some songs.
Quote by levi.lydat

tacos are wet. stinky panties

lololololol doyageddit!?!?!?!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I guess I write poetry every now and then, although I wouldn't call it poetry, I'd call it shit.
ITT: people who "discover" stream-of-consciousness.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
when iused to smoke pot. me and my friends would come with these crazy ideas and scenarios and stories and would write them down in a book.

looking back at them we realized that everything written was a complete load of crap
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Quote by alaskan_ninja
No, TS. You are the first person to ever have this idea. Ever.

Your vagina seems kind of sore.
I couldn't be the first person to do it because I got the idea to do it from my dad.
But mmmmmkay.
My mind is pretty chaotic, dunno if I'd be able to make any sense of what I'd written down, or even write down most of it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
The Pit is getting wierder every day...
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by levi.lydat
Does anyone else write all the random shit that goes through their mind in a book?
Not like a dairy or something fairy but just a collection of thoughts, whether it be incomplete sentences or one huge run on paragraph.
I do it all the time and it wields great results for song writing. Like today I looked through the pages and scribbled on one sheet was
"tacos are wet. stinky panties. my burrito is cold. everyday must be Wednesday"
I didn't remember writing it and I thought it was funny so I wrote a song about it.

?
You mean Journaling?

No, that's for gays.

Gay.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."