saw this gibson, but something seems off about it
i havent been able to find many pics of others except one where the bunny is much larger on the headstock.

This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
fake
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Hard to tell from the picture, but the logo looks like it says "Gibsun".

The truss rod cover has 2 screws though, so that's a good sign.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by SLonergan
Hard to tell from the picture, but the logo looks like it says "Gibsun".

The truss rod cover has 2 screws though, so that's a good sign.

that's a common mistake people see, legit gibsons have a partially finished o but people mistake it for a u, i believe the only way to tell is the style of lettering and the colour of the lettering
Truss rod cover, headstock binding is too cream, fingerboard wood looks horrible. Even the screws on the pickup rings and the missing washer for the pickup selector. That isn't the OHSC either. It's a fake I believe.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Fake. It's supposed to have an Ebony fb, gold hardware, bigger 'bunny' logo, different font for 'PLAYBOY', etc, etc, etc:

Also:
"2000 Gibson Playboy Les Paul
February 3, 2000

The pursuit of the "good life" as emulated by Playboy has always included rock stars, their music and their fans. However, today, it also includes rock stars' most prized instrument--the electric guitar.

Gibson's Custom, Art and Historic division has teamed up wtih Playboy Enterprises to design and produce a series of official Playboy guitars. The limited edition guitars are expected to be quickly snapped up by collectors and Playboy aficionados alike as the investment value of collectible instruments skyrockets.

The first run of limited edition guitars features Playboy's timeless Rabbit Head logo printed on it in a black and white high-gloss finish. In addition, the neck of the guitar is emblazoned with "PLAYBOY."

Only 10 of this first edition will be produced. The guitars will be presented as gifts to individuals who personify the Playboy lifestyle and a select number will be available through Playboy's auction web site and special Playboy promotions.

Subsequently, Gibson will design and produce additional limited-edition Playboy-themed guitars to be sold via its global dealer base....'"
Last edited by sinofian at Aug 17, 2010,
faker than a $3 bill
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by MortifiedLizard
faker than a $3 bill

$3 bills are fake ??? i just used one at guitar center they were fine with it
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.