Hello,

sorry but i am czech and my english is't good. I have one question - Can i add any bands from Czech Republic? Band names Olympic and this band isn't my. Last week i tabing their songs and i want share here.

Thanks for answer,
John M. William
you should be able to, you might want to head over to the tab talk and they should be able to help you more, and there is also a thread about rules of uploading tabs on the site
Quote by John M. William
Hello,

sorry but i am czech and my english is't good. I have one question - Can i add any bands from Czech Republic? Band names Olympic and this band isn't my. Last week i tabing their songs and i want share here.

Thanks for answer,
John M. William

If you are saying you want to tab their music, I think it is safe. But if it is a local band, your tab might be rejected, or pending for a good while.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
The following is a list of frequently asked questions and their answers. It has been compiled to help all users to understand how the forum works and prevent the same questions from being asked 50 times a day.