Hey guys,
I hope I made it to the right section, so move it if needed. But the question is, do you use looping software, and if you do, which one? I'd like a good easy-to-use one, but haven't found one yet.

And one more thing, is there software that when I plug my guitar into the PC, I hear like directly what I'm playing, not that I have to record it first.
Pretty much every recording software has a loop feature, what are you trying to do?

Yes, every software modeler will allow you to monitor yourself as you play. It just depends on what interface you're using and your computers specs, these will affect the latency (delay time from when you play to when you hear the sound), if you have a decent setup, you will have little to no latency.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I'm just trying to practice, do some loops, and improvise over it. That's all, but I don't know much about the programs.
Quote by Ints92
I'm just trying to practice, do some loops, and improvise over it. That's all, but I don't know much about the programs.

Download Reaper - Record what you want into it, highlight the area you wanted repeated, click the circular arrows by the record/play/stop buttons, hit play. Done
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
You guys obviously missed the part about him wanting a software for his computer, not a pedal. Not to mention, Reaper is free, and the Jam Man is $165
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
You guys obviously missed the part about him wanting a software for his computer, not a pedal. Not to mention, Reaper is free, and the Jam Man is $165

Yea, I thought about that too. TS didn't mention a budget and I'm thinking he didn't even know there was a pedal option (maybe I'm wrong). Good DAW software isn't that much less.
Yea, a looper pedal its an expensive solution, but it eliminates the need for a computer.
Yea, I knew there were pedals, but can't afford them right now. And when I'm going to get one, then I looked at the prices, and the RC-2 pedal costs about the same as ME-25, which has looping station in it too. So which one would be a better choice? And I don't have any effects yet.