I'm in the market for a new guitar, I came down to 2 guitars. Rhoades, and King V. I can't decide so I'm asking for help. I understand some guitars fit different people but I'm really asking just for some help. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance
I personally prefer the shape of a King V but whatever you like better works.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
It's all preference whether you like the shape or not. And it also depends if which models in particular, that way it will be easier to choose by the hardware,pickups and all of that.
Really hard to give any help without knowing the actual models in question. However, based on my own experience, don't touch V guitars, as they are quite often very uncomfortable to play while sitting down.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
I personally find King Vs more comfortable, but they're both sexy guitars, and IMO the Rhoads is nicer-looking and probably a fair bit lighter. I'd sit down with both of them and see which one's more comfortable, then get the more comfortable one. =P
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Mustaine or Rhoads?
That truly is a hard one.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Which models in particular are you considering, TS? Because as the others have said, it's all down to personal preference between the body shapes. So it comes down to which one you like the look of best/which is most comfortable to you, assuming that the specs are otherwise equal.

But, if you tell us which models' you're looking at, chances are that the specs won't be the same for both guitars and one will be 'better'. Unless it's the USA RR1 vs KV2...
There's not much difference if you're looking at 2 models from the same product series (for example the JS30 or JS32T). Then it's the precisely same materials and electronics for both and you just have to pick the body type (Dinky/Warrior/KV/RR).

It's a matter of personal preference.

I find KV easier to play seated because the bottom fin can rest against your right calf. RR just trips over; then you have to kill your back and left leg in that stupid position.
One has 24 frets, and the other has 22 frets. One screams Dave Mustaine, and the other does't... You know what to do ;-)
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Quote by The^Unforgiven
However, based on my own experience, don't touch V guitars, as they are quite often very uncomfortable to play while sitting down.

For me, non-V guitars are the uncomfortable ones
Quote by Mintjam
For me, non-V guitars are the uncomfortable ones

Same. I don't see how everyone finds RGs so comfortable, I think they're like boards. Now a good Flying V or ML, that's a different story...XD And Simpleben09, the KV might scream Mustaine, but...think about Rhoads Vs, every thrash guitarist and their dog had one. XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
^ theres a big factor every1 else forgot, king v has 24 frets, which might not always be helpful, but when u need it, ull be glad u got a king v, also king Vs are more stable when sitting down and therefore easier to play, as well as when your standing you can put one of the fins between ur leg and use that for stability
Eh.