Admittedly, there were mistakes (We had one shot at it), but I think overall, it turned out well. Sorry about the stupid-ass intro though. I'd like a little feedback on the performance as a whole. Thanks!

THE YOUTUBE VIDEO COVER
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
hey guys, not a bad cover. i think the lead parts during the verse is supposed to be played staccato though. there were some mistakes in the second verse, the rhythm guitarist started playing too fast and you both went out of sync, but im pretty sure you guys know that already lol. chorus parts were nice, sounded good. solo was solid too.

as a performance overall, you guys should move around more i guess, maybe try and headbang, get into the music more. like during the verse, the lead guitarist should try move around more, instead of standing still even though he isnt playing anything. anyway, just my two cents.

hope i helped!
Quote by jj1565
what type of music do you play?

if you play mostly bees in a box music then go wt the MG
if you play transformers, more than meets the eye, then Spider.

Yeah, we noticed the mistakes and I was WAY to fast on that second verse. Besides that, I'd have to agree with everything you say. Though, I think there was a stray note on the solo. I managed to mess that up too. haha. Anyway, thank you for the suggestions! We'll try and do better next time (and spice up our performance)!
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."