Ok I just finished Hal Leonard's Music Theory book. Now i understand theory much better than before but I feel these are just the basics and there are more advanced theory.

Here's what i learned from the book

Ch 1 - The fretboard (notes)
Ch 2 - Theory basics ( the staff, sharps, flats, time sgnatures, rests etc.)
Ch 3 - Scales and Key signatures (major, minor scales, key signatures)
Ch 4 - Intervals
Ch 5 - Triads( Major, minor, Augemented, diminished triads and it's inversions)
Ch 6 - Harmonising the major scale( in triads and seventh chords)
Ch 7 - Chord construction ( construction of many chords like seventh,sixth,6/9, dim., sus, extended, altered, slash etc)
Ch 8 - Harmonising the minor scale (in triads and seventh chords)
Ch 9 - Determining key centers ( finding key of song from chords, modulation, modal interchange)
Ch 10- Blues harmony and pentatonic scales (blues progressions, formulas for minor/major pentatonic and blues scale)
Ch 11- Modes and modal harmony(modes, construction/formula of modes in major scale, modal progressions)
Ch 12- Other scales and modes,chord/scale relationships, arpeggios (harmonic minor, phrygian dominant, melodic minor, diminished, whole tone, chromatic etc)
Ch 13 - Chord substitutions and reharmonization( chord embellishment, diatonic chord substitution, flat-five substitution, seconday dominant substitution, diminished seventh chord substitution)

That might seem like a lot but it's not. The book's only like 90 pages or so.
I fully understand about 80% of those so i will be reading the book all over again. The last few chapters are the ones i haven't fully grasped. I will also start applying all these into my playing. What other topics on theory is there to learn? I can't find a Advanced music theory book in my local music store so i'll just have to learn from the interwebz. Also do u think that is a good amount of theory to know? or are all those just the basics?
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Well the question is do you know how to use this theory you understand to create music or you just understand the theory? Don´t get me wrong but if you really understand these concepts like modal playing and you REALLY understand the concept of using the scales, then there´s a whole new world of things to jam on and create music isn´t it? If you already have the chops then you´re pretty advanced guitarist
Start to use that knowledge and apply it in music. That's a very solid foundation to learn how to analyze music at a pretty deep level.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea