Next time you see their ad, look at the guitar. Look familiar? Yeah it was the one you where looking at earlier. Check out another. Hey look at that what are the chances it would advertise the same guitar you where just looking at. Thats some tricky business their running there.

Some people are going to be complely confused by this.
What ads?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I don't see any ads there. You high bro?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
It keeps a cookie from your IP address, so the site knows exactly which pages you checked out... People could find out who you're stalking on Facebook in the same way...
Quote by derpdragon
You'll see them on UG on the top banner every so often.

and ads for Full Sail with that girl who makes me Half Mast.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
They have your IP address from visiting their site, and which page you visited and for how long, and the links you took directing you to and from that page.

They could possibly use that info and display what you were looking at on that banner, and other items you may be interested in.
Ads do that all the time.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by SlayingDragons
They have your IP address from visiting their site, and which page you visited and for how long, and the links you took directing you to and from that page.

They could possibly use that info and display what you were looking at on that banner, and other items you may be interested in.

But mine has some Strat-style thing and I've been gawping at a PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow all day.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Lmao, yes they kind of know what you look at on their own website, you know? xD
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Had the same thing happen with a pair of jeans I was looking it. Probably something to do with cookies and temporary internet files. Or something
It's recently viewed.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
script blocker ftw.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"