Anyone else in the Pacific Northwest area feel that?

Apparently, it was two F-15s taking off in Portland, Oregon to intercept a plane flying in restricted airspace around AirForce One.

Discuss?

EDIT:
LINKY LINK http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-081710-boom,0,7339450.story

EDIT 2:
More reliable link:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/100921834.html
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Last edited by SGstriker at Aug 17, 2010,
Really? I couldn't hear it, but I live by Yakima.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Nah, they're lying to you. Someone just dropped something heavy.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Really? I couldn't hear it, but I live by Yakima.

It shook my house. Happened right when I turned my bass amp on, so I was like "wtf?" at first. People felt it all over this side of the state I guess. Happened at a little before 2.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
It shook my house. Happened right when I turned my bass amp on, so I was like "wtf?" at first. People felt it all over this side of the state I guess. Happened at a little before 2.

Where do you live? And I was out mowing my lawn and didn't hear it
Quote by lolmnt
F-15s are old, nobody cares.

Long life to Lord Obama!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
That happened to my neighborhood early in summer. When Obama was back in Chicago (i live in the suburbs around it) There was a plane flying in restricted airspace, two F-15s buzzed over our neighborhood at like 1,000 feet and shook the entire house! Twas awesome.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Bison came back, and Guile showed him what for.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Where do you live? And I was out mowing my lawn and didn't hear it

Olympia. Scared the shit out of me.

Quote by Its So Easy
That happened to my neighborhood early in summer. When Obama was back in Chicago (i live in the suburbs around it) There was a plane flying in restricted airspace, two F-15s buzzed over our neighborhood at like 1,000 feet and shook the entire house! Twas awesome.

EDIT: Wait...this happens that often? I call BS. it's a conspiracy! Man the harpoons!!! O_o
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Last edited by SGstriker at Aug 17, 2010,
I disbelieve that link, solely because it claims the after-burners cause the sonic boom...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I disbelieve that link, solely because it claims the after-burners cause the sonic boom...

So true.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by SGstriker
Olympia. Scared the shit out of me.

Hmm, then I guess my aunt heard it, she lives up there.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by damian_91
F-15s are old, nobody cares.

Old but still superior to the majority of fighters these days. Does Argentina even have an air force?
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by Luke200420
Old but still superior to the majority of fighters these days. Does Argentina even have an air force?

And that's quite an old one.

edit: inb4 Jackal58
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Last edited by damian_91 at Aug 17, 2010,
Quote by Luke200420

Not really superior to anything relatively recent.

The newer Sukhoi's would annihilate it, as does the Typhoon, F-22, F-16, the new Gripen etc etc.
Quote by SgtSquiggles
Not really superior to anything relatively recent.

The newer Sukhoi's would annihilate it, as does the Typhoon, F-22, F-16, the new Gripen etc etc.

Sure they would.

Quote by damian_91

And that's quite an old one.

edit: inb4 Jackal58

Pfffttttt..

I used to hear sonic booms all the time when I was a little kid. Cool as hell.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by COBGage
Bison came back, and Guile showed him what for.

F*CK YEAH.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
F-22's FTW!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
I wouldnt say no to an F15.

Least its from a era of hard looking planes....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Yeah i live in Auburn. That thing scared the shit out of me i ran outside to see if Rainier had blown or something. Thing that scared me the most though is my first reaction (after checking to see if the mountain had blown) was to get our rifles out and start filling our water tanks. Bear in mind my internet and phone were both down so i had no clue what was going on.
Team Coco
I didn't feel it. Of course I'm in Ellensburg and I was too busy playing crackdown 2 to pay attention to that.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
If it was really dire, they would have flown out of the Bangor AFB... and I live in the southeast of the state and didn't hear anything. WE get military jets over all the time though... we even had C-130's flying over the river looking for submarines for about 3 weeks straight... it was sweeeeet

EDIT: but there are flight restrictions up about 20 miles north of me because of the Hanford Nuclear Site so it would be a helluva lot scarier if it happened near me
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Last edited by cukd7x-a2- at Aug 18, 2010,
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
If it was really dire, they would have flown out of the Bangor AFB... and I live in the southeast of the state and didn't hear anything. WE get military jets over all the time though... we even had C-130's flying over the river looking for submarines for about 3 weeks straight... it was sweeeeet

EDIT: but there are flight restrictions up about 20 miles north of me because of the Hanford Nuclear Site so it would be a helluva lot scarier if it happened near me

C-130's circle my town every thursday.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Bitchin'.

I wish the air traffic around here was a bit more interesting, all we get is 737s

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.