So, I am 15 and have been playing for about 2 years, today me and my drummer went to a studio and had a great experience! They will be put through the mixer to make them sound nice and propa like and then we will get the finished tracks in about a week

Just felt like discussing it here
My Gear
Guitars:
Encore E6 Blaster Series (My First Guitar, Great to learn on)
Jackson DK2S
Fender Squier Telecaster Custom
Amps:
BB10 10 Watt something or another...
60 Watt Marshall JCM 2000 TSL602
Effects:
Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Pedal
A little of both, we got an improv track down, two system of a down covers and two originals. It was great as we are close freinds with the person who has the studio and she got some great ideas on layering tracks, we also got some nice vocals on the covers
My Gear
Guitars:
Jackson DK2S
Amps:
Effects:
grats dude! always a good feeling. def let us know when we can hear the tracks
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Will do
My Gear
Guitars:
Jackson DK2S
Amps:
Effects:
what studio? Always a great feeling going into a legit place. My first place was the machine shop in teaneck NJ, and all i must say is, OOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Its called Funkee Fish Studios, in Totnes in the UK. The persons who owns it and has it in a room next to some stables on a farm! Its been built over about 10 years from a growing collection of things she has purchased she says.
My Gear
Guitars:
Jackson DK2S
Amps:
Effects:
Quote by parsons19
Its called Funkee Fish Studios, in Totnes in the UK. The persons who owns it and has it in a room next to some stables on a farm! Its been built over about 10 years from a growing collection of things she has purchased she says.

Wow. I used to live in Totnes (sadly relocated to Torquay now). Not often you see the town mentioned on the internet.
Haha, indeed it isn't!
My Gear
Guitars:
Jackson DK2S
Amps:
Effects: