So this is my situation i have $350 to spend on a amp head to take back to the UK so its not a huge amount of cash but its what i could do on short notice.

The head cannot be huge because it'll be a pain in the arse to take back

Must:
Effects loop
Below 20 watts
Be versatile
Not be too big
Not too heavy

I like to play stuff like led zeppelin type stuff but i also has to be versatile because i'm going to be using it for Music GCSE next year.

If you live near Sunrise FL and have a amp head that fits my budget PM me

Anyway thanks for any suggestions
blackstar ht-5
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
actually your better off not buying one and getting one at home.

the extra fees on going over your baggage is a fair amount, then you have to pay tax and by then your only really have around $250 ish to spend...

so dont bother mate.

unless you have like $1500 and a mesa in mind its not worth it.

I mean there was a JCA20 for £220 on ebay....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
actually your better off not buying one and getting one at home.

the extra fees on going over your baggage is a fair amount, then you have to pay tax and by then your only really have around $250 ish to spend...

so dont bother mate.

unless you have like $1500 and a mesa in mind its not worth it.

I mean there was a JCA20 for £220 on ebay....

I'm not carrying much cause i have clothes and stuff here in the U.S i visit every so often so i wont be carrying much back so i wont have to pay for going over baggage.

As for taxes i didnt think about it, the samash near me i think excludes taxes if i show my passport in the information desk at the mall.

I have been considering the JCA20 alot but if i got a jet city i would get the combo for about £300 from thomann which would include the added reverb.

Thanks you very much though i think i might go for the tweaker
Last edited by MM14 at Aug 17, 2010,
no worries mate,

good luck

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb