I recently saved up enough money to buy a mexican made fender stratocaster. I play music from bands like Guns n Roses and Pink Floyd. I also like to play electric blues. Should i get the fender strat with a humbucker
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-HSS-Electric-Guitar-105156673-i1431994.gc#customer-reviews
or the fender strat with the all singles

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar-105156996-i1431991.gc

Thanks
humbucker

you'll be able to do alot more with it than single's if you decided to change the type of music you play
also it does sound pretty sweet for rock and blues that was my first guitar and i still use it alot to play jazz
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
yes - strat bridge pickups r crap anyway
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
id say get the one with the humbucker. i dont know if that humbucker has 4 conductor wiring, but if it does, you can very easily wire it for coil splitting. so you can still get a single coil sound at the bridge if you wish. wont sound EXACTLY like a SSS strat but it will be close and having that humbucker will allow you to play heavier rock if you wish.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

humbucker.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Humbucker. Humbuckers are a lot more versatile. If you got the right amp, you can play almost anything with a humbucker. (Not saying it'll sound good, but you could.) Besides, if you're gonna play GnR, that humbucker'll make it sound a LOT better. Get the humbucker, TS.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 17, 2010,