I started this thread about the movie by M. Night Shyamalan, not Nickelodeon's cartoon. I had nothing to do today and I'd already seen all the films that were on (Inception and Toy Story 3 twice) so I decided to go for it. How bad could it possibly be?

We'll I should have though harder. That movie was the worst piece of crap I've seen in the last 18 years! It just blows! (see what I did there?) Man bad acting, bad plot, bad directing, bad everything. Blockbusters tend to be very meh so that's what I was expecting. What I got was a pain. It was so bad I couldn't even laugh. It just made me sad.

So fellow pit dwellers have you seen the film? What's your opinion about it? Write away below.

P.S.: If you haven't seen it please for the life of you DON'T!

P.P.S.: I'm 18 years old.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
I like the part where the searchbar kills everyone out of rage from being ignored.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Inception was a blockbuster

Inception was the exception. Amazing movie.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
There's already a thread full of people who hate it more than you do.

And yeah, it was horrible. I walked out of the theater literally furious because of how horrible it was. Not even because I'm a fan of the cartoon. It was just horrible.

My friend next to me even fell asleep about half an hour into it.