Hey guys! I just ordered a Jackson RR5 and it came today!

But it's not the same as in the picture, in the picture it has 2 black outlines. Mine only has one. In the main pictures they have 2 black lines in the middle of the guitar going "through" the pickups.

Mine doesn't have those.
Is this a new model or something? Cuz it actually looks alot better than the other ones.

Thanks!

here is a pic :

Last edited by Mackan1994 at Aug 17, 2010,
Quote by Tom 1.0
pics plz

My mobile phone camera is terrible.. Ill upload em anywayz, hold on.
The one with two black outlines is called "Ivory with Black Pinstripes," and the one you have is called "White with Black Bevels" You can view these exact options on the RR5 listing on musiciansfriend.

Neither is older or newer, just different color/scheme options. If you ordered the Pinstripes and got the Bevels that is a problem, but you say you like it better anyway, so be happy you got it!
Last edited by Mintjam at Aug 17, 2010,
Quote by Mintjam
The one with two black outlines is called "Ivory with Black Pinstripes," and the one you have is called "White with Black Bevels" You can view these exact options on the RR5 listing on musiciansfriend.

Neither is older or newer, just different color/scheme options. If you ordered the Pinstripes and got the Bevels that is a problem, but you say you like it better anyway, so be happy you got it!

Okay thanks! The thing is, I ordered it from thomann, and they only had one option. :P