Well, my friend and I recently made a new social networking site, named "Wowzah!". It just recently opened, and I am over getting users to join. I was wondering if all you kind UG'ers hanging in the Pit could join up? The forums are clean slated and ripe for posting! Also, we have a public blog, where all members can post There is a public chat page and a chat bar. The chat bar you can talk with friends, the public chat you can talk with all members online. To get to public chat, put your mouse over the Members page and a subpage link will pop up. If you have a suggestions, please feel free to express them. It would mean a lot to me for you guys to join. We don't have our own domain yet, but we are working on that.

Quote by Benguitar2
When I turn my Mesa head up so loud that when I stand in front of it and play guitar, It almost feels like a manly vibrator.

"Amp-urbation"

Quote by The_Clansman_
Not being sigged by everyone in the pit.
Congrats.
Read the rules.
REPORTED
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That is possibly the shittiest website I have ever seen. Congratulations.

EDIT: After actually clicking on the link, it actually isn't that bad. I'm not going to use it though.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Aug 17, 2010,
Quote by Mudmen190
Very good.
I hope facebook sues you.

What??
Quote by Benguitar2
When I turn my Mesa head up so loud that when I stand in front of it and play guitar, It almost feels like a manly vibrator.

"Amp-urbation"

Quote by The_Clansman_
I love how there's one member yet he enjoys the public chat and the chat bar. Smooth.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I bet someone spams you with penises.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
No he probably just likes how it's there. Well, maybe he could if people signed up!
Quote by Benguitar2

"Amp-urbation"

Quote by The_Clansman_
needs major work
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
this thread amuses me. I am very sorry TS, but the rules say that there is not advertising of outside sites on here.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Jackal, You hypocrite.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Hmm going trough the public blog i noticed a thread entitled "Cool" by mcwman...

Well, I just joined this site, and I must say it's pretty cool! I like the chat bar at the bottom! I also like the public chat page!

Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Yo dawgs, cant be advertising this jazz here. Im just gonna close this
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all