Hey, has anyone seen the episode of redvsblue where tex beats the crap outta everyone? Because that episode has the song I'm looking for (Agent Tex by Jeff Williams). If anyone comes across the tabs for it would u please inform me? It would be very much appriciated.
Quote by Silentsnofall
Hey, has anyone seen the episode of redvsblue where tex beats the crap outta everyone? Because that episode has the song I'm looking for (Agent Tex by Jeff Williams). If anyone comes across the tabs for it would u please inform me? It would be very much appriciated.

Ok I never came across any tabs for it (Sorry I wanted to find one too). BUT since I have been taking base guitar lessons, and partially guitar lessons, I figured out the intro and that cool riff. Now if you want the full guitar tab you'll have to wait a little. and I take no responsibility if this isn't exactly correct
If you don't want to download because you may think it is a virus or something here it is here too.

NOTE: This is in Drop-D and this is also my first guitartab I created!
Key:
^ = Strum up
v = Strum Down
* = Let it ring

Intro:
------------------^*---------------------------------------v*-------
E-|--------------0-----------------------------------------0--------|
B-|--------------0-----------------------------------------0--------|
G-|--------------0-----------------------------------------0--------|
D-|--------------0-----------------------------------------0--------|
A-|--------------0-----------------------------------------0--------|
D-|--2------5----5-----------2-----5-----2---------5---2---2----|

Chorus:

E-|-------------------------------------------| 10x then abrupt stop before the last note
B-|-------------------------------------------| Then pickup at begging chorus for 2x
G-|-------------------------------------------| Stop at 4-1-0 to slide from 12 to 1 fret
D-|-------------------------------------------| begging chorus 2x more letting the last note
A-|---------2---------2---0-2-3-2----------| ring.
D-|--2---5-----2---5--------------5-4-2---|

Verse 1 (Bass Guitar):

G-|-----|
D-|-----|
A-|-----|
D-|-2-2-| 6x then to Part 2

Verse 1 (Bass Part 2):

G-|-----------| Then back to Part 1
D-|-----------|
A-|-----------|
D-|-2-4-5-4-2-|
Attachments: