Punk like Minor Threat, Dead Kennedys and Articles of Faith. Can we talk about bands like those on this forum?
No. This forum is reserved for Blink 182, Bullet For My Valentine, and Barry Manilow.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Dead kennedys??? that sounds pretty mean. and minor threats hardcore none of that stuff here...sorry.
Quote by RizzoWashburn
No. This forum is reserved for Blink 182, Bullet For My Valentine, and Barry Manilow.

tr00 p0nx
I'm an asshole.
I've heard of the first two, but article of faith draws a blank? Any good?

Surely they're not as good as THE GALLOWS or THE EXPLOITED, because THE GALLOWS are PUNK ROCK and also THE EXPLOITED are PUNK ROCK.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I've heard of the first two, but article of faith draws a blank? Any good?

Surely they're not as good as THE GALLOWS or THE EXPLOITED, because THE GALLOWS are PUNK ROCK and also THE EXPLOITED are PUNK ROCK.

We get it... you don't like Gallows or The Exploited.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I listen to MXPX because they are punk and share my strong Christian values.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
I listen to MXPX because they are punk and share my strong Christian values.

They're not Christians. The drummer, Yuri, is russian so he's obviously a member of the Orthodontist Church, which is sacriligious. Mike Herrera is a homosexual and therefore is sacriligious, and the other one is a sand n*gga or some shit so therefore is sacriligious and a terrorist.

Also, aren't their songs just the lovechild of Elton John and Barbra Streisand? Cute as buttons.
Quote by krazykid384
Punk like Minor Threat, Dead Kennedys and Articles of Faith. Can we talk about bands like those on this forum?

All those bands just copied Rancid.
BBBBBBBleeeeeeaaaaatttttt hte sheap BBBBBBBletat
Not amongsts the matllete
Were evero so ofere
thine ei to fie fo feareererrr?
Well, i'd say we should all follow this guys taste in music as he obviously listens to the real punx!
Attachments:
Superpunxx.JPG
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...
Yes.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown