First of, this is NOT a sales ad: I'm just trying to see how much I can get for it

So I'm selling my Epiphone SG G-310 , and I'm trying to see what would be a good price to sell it for. It's in almost perfect condish, and it's all stock. And I'm going to throw in an old A7X tab book too. How much do you guys think I could get for it at Guitar Center and on the street?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
$160-175 street. The tab book wouldn't really add value. It's best not to include it.

$80-$100 @ Guitar Center...if they're feeling generous.
Gear:
Jackson DXMG
Schecter 006 Deluxe
BC Rich Revenge Warlock
Jasmine Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
ya whatever you do, dont sell it to GC unless you have absolutely no other option. you will get alot more on the street
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
^What they said, and I want to add that you should not sell to GC unless you are getting a new guitar the same day, and you're trading in to get the 15% off. That's why I sell at GC so much, because it knocks off a nice chunk of what I'm getting, and then the credit of whatever I'm selling goes to it, so I end up getting something for a really good price, while at the same time getting rid of something that I hardly ever or never use. Win-win.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X