Is it possible to convert a wah pedal to a volume pedal without too much trouble? I have 2 wahs, and I only need one, and I have a use for a volume pedal. I have decent soldering skills, so I'm pretty comfortable with that. I havent taken it apart yet, but would the difference by any chance be removing the capacitor in the wah? (i say this just because thats how the tone control works on a guitar.)
I'm pretty sure most volume pedals (or at least the ernie balls) are just two jacks and a pot...
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I believe you just have to bypass one capacitor on the wah. You can do this with a switch so as to make it be either a volume or wah pedal. Look on instructables, there's a guide on doing this.
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender American Special Strat
Assorted Boss and Hardwire pedals
Vox AC15C1