Bad Azz Billy Gunn is in trouble. He's married, but he'd been seeing this girl in Canada. The girl decided to post pictures of him and her and facebook. Mr. Ass' wife saw them on facebook and Billy Gunn called this girl and put the videos on youtube. Basically, he's getting a divorce and ruined his life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BDZCm98UnU&

I feel bad for Billy Gunn but this is hilarious. There are a bunch of parts on youtube.
um what?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.

Did someone say Assman?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Ahahahahah he's an ass.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Quote by Toniofalcon
Bad Ass Billy Gun, the famous professional wrestler from 10 years ago. He was with Road Dogg Jesse James, the New Age Outlaws in the WWF.
*pic*

May I ask what state you live in?
MD. Why would this matter?

Also, if you're wondering about this career, he wrestles in high school gyms now. But he's in it for the love of it.
Last edited by Toniofalcon at Aug 18, 2010,
Actually there is a wrestling thread. This is where it should be. *reported*
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton