Just a few questions

How high gain is it (could it deal with say, Death metal.)?
How are the cleans?
and is it a solid amp (will it stand up to a bit of punishment etc.)?
How versatile is it?

I know I'm going to be told to go test it and see what I think, problem being I actually can't, I'm yet to find a place in Sydney that has one of these in stock and between Billy Hyde and Allans Music there's very little outside of Mesa and Marshall amps. (I've found one place I could realistically travel to that stocks Blackstar and they won't order it in unless I'm going to buy it because they don't have that model in stock)

If anyone can help me out I'd be very grateful!
I am me. Live with it.
I think they might have one at Turramurra Music? I haven't had the chance to play a HT-60 yet but going off the HT-40 I would think it could do those styles comfortably especially with a boost. Blackstar cleans are all nice except the HT-5 of course. It is a very versatile amp and for the price fantastic value. I am probably going to pick up a HT-100 at one stage myself.
Quote by AxSilentxLine
I think they might have one at Turramurra Music? I haven't had the chance to play a HT-60 yet but going off the HT-40 I would think it could do those styles comfortably especially with a boost. Blackstar cleans are all nice except the HT-5 of course. It is a very versatile amp and for the price fantastic value. I am probably going to pick up a HT-100 at one stage myself.

Turramurra are the store that don't have one but stock Blackstar that I mentioned. Looks like in a few months I'll be ordering one and should it be needed a gain boost also even if it means little pedal dances.
I am me. Live with it.
Yeah I wouldn't regret picking up a Blackstar in the crazy market down here they are priced ridiculously well Turramurra's pedals are always cheaper than other stores as well
If your in the Hills area Maxx Music stock the HT60. Im thinking of getting this amp myself.
Guitars:
Fender Acoustic
Gibson Les Paul w/ DiMarzio Pups

Amp:
Blackstar HT Stage 60
Effects:
(Powered by T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr.)
Korg Pitchblack
CAE MC404 Wah
Blackout Effectors Twosome Fuzz
BOSS PH-3
BOSS DD-7
I'm actually on the northern beaches. But I reckon I could probably get to out there at a pinch.

Edit: Depending on where they are going to train us, I'll be out at Castle Hill all next week at wherever the RTA train trainees. I smell a lunch break mission if it's close enough.
I am me. Live with it.
Last edited by DeAd-RiP at Aug 18, 2010,