Guys I need your little help.
Recently I found a guy selling a guitar which is Fernandes TE-95T in my local guitar forum.
It looks really cool and I'm thinking about to buy it.
But I know Fernandes very little except knowing that it's a Japanese brand.
And I also find it's very difficult to get any information about this style from Internet, except some Japanese websites which I could understand nothing.
The seller says it's a limited edition which was only selling in Japan, and now he sells it for 500 dollars.
Does Anybody know this one? Is it worth 500D?

Pics will be up soon.
yep, fernandes are a japanese company.

$500 seems like a good price for it considering that's equivalent to the brand new price of one of the low-end fernandes guitars here in the UK.

This is just about the only mention of fernandes i've ever seen on UG - there's not a lot of information about them and i'm pretty sure most of UG don't even know they exist. The new models that are more widely available (as well as the "Burny" models) are excellent value for money, very well built. But i've never seen one like that before - if it holds true to my experiences with the other fernandes models $500 would be a brilliant price for it - however i wouldn't know. Really you're best off playing it and seeing if you think it's worth $500 because you can never truly know until you've played it.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
ask over at japanaxe or the tokai registry forum (they have a section for fernandes).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ask over at japanaxe or the tokai registry forum (they have a section for fernandes).

Thanks man, you've given me a big hand.
Quote by Blompcube
yep, fernandes are a japanese company.

$500 seems like a good price for it considering that's equivalent to the brand new price of one of the low-end fernandes guitars here in the UK.

This is just about the only mention of fernandes i've ever seen on UG - there's not a lot of information about them and i'm pretty sure most of UG don't even know they exist. The new models that are more widely available (as well as the "Burny" models) are excellent value for money, very well built. But i've never seen one like that before - if it holds true to my experiences with the other fernandes models $500 would be a brilliant price for it - however i wouldn't know. Really you're best off playing it and seeing if you think it's worth $500 because you can never truly know until you've played it.

Thanks, your advices are quite helpful, I was certain to try it if the seller was not that far away.
Quote by D-Mark
Thanks man, you've given me a big hand.

yeah, i mean they're the guys to go to for info on the MIJ stuff, there's no point in my even saying anything when I can just send you there, lol.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?