decadeofstatues
21 IQ
Came across these dudes on Myspace... I'm amazed they aren't more well known than they are! Kinda reminds me of August Burns Red, but I love how they mix it up with the clean vocals:

http://www.myspace.com/forevermore

They look pretty young. I can see them becoming the next big thing in metalcore... is it just me?
catalyst329
157 IQ
I think its good for them being that young, but its really generic. It sounds like they got potential too grow up as musicians and maybe then make some real good music
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Do they all get their hair cut at the same place?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The Charm
King Platypus
534 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Do they all get their hair cut at the same place?

Yes, by a guy named LaShawn.

They aren't bad, but they aren't good. Sounds like, well pretty much every other metalcore band.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by decadeofstatues
lol perhaps, but i'm not into judging bands by their appearance...

i found a decent quality live vid, they sound pretty solid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2LXx1mWLpE

Really, because when a band like this dresses the way they do, they actually HOPE you'll judge them on their appearance. It's literally the only way for them to get noticed.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
All of their hair is really voluminous too. Whoever cuts their shit needs to learn how to use a thinning shear
love is love // return to dust
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I think the one dude whose hair doesn't match is the hairdresser.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Lt.DanHasLegs
UG's Ferris Bueller
1,143 IQ
Holy Shit, I can't believe there's a thread on these guys! I went to high school with Jordan the lead singer. Had music theory and weightlifting with him and played a few shows with them. They're awesome dudes, real nice. All the music on their myspace they recorded/produced/mixed at his house.

I'm just blown away they've got a thread out here. They put on a great show and have a big following in the area.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
osleepa08
10 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Really, because when a band like this dresses the way they do, they actually HOPE you'll judge them on their appearance. It's literally the only way for them to get noticed.

...they're all wearing completely plain shirts w/ nothing on them in all of their pictures except the full shot where one of them is wearing a green hoodie with something written on it....

and to everyone crying about the haircuts, sure their haircuts are gay but in the end the music is what matters... maybe a tad generic but still far from attack attack's disgrace to metalcore. sounds like abr if they had cleans... i love it!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by osleepa08
...they're all wearing completely plain shirts w/ nothing on them in all of their pictures except the full shot where one of them is wearing a green hoodie with something written on it....

and to everyone crying about the haircuts, sure their haircuts are gay but in the end the music is what matters... maybe a tad generic but still far from attack attack's disgrace to metalcore. sounds like abr if they had cleans... i love it!

I was talking about their hair and image more than their actual shirts

And I wouldn't say they're any better than AA! at all.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
the hair is a good indication of what's to come in the music - in this case, that holds true.
Lt.DanHasLegs
UG's Ferris Bueller
1,143 IQ
Quote by technicolour
the hair is a good indication of what's to come in the music - in this case, that holds true.

To be fair, those mugshots on their myspace are misleading. They don't all look so alike in real life. But i guess that is kind of their fault for putting them up, but still. What the music doesn't really show is that they're pretty damn good at working the crowd. I saw them at the Indianapolis "Our scene don't suck fest" a few weeks ago, and they absolutely commanded the crowd. Only band who got an encore that night out of all the biggest in the city.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
the Indianapolis "Our scene don't suck fest"

I chuckled.
love is love // return to dust
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
To be fair, those mugshots on their myspace are misleading. They don't all look so alike in real life. But i guess that is kind of their fault for putting them up, but still. What the music doesn't really show is that they're pretty damn good at working the crowd. I saw them at the Indianapolis "Our scene don't suck fest" a few weeks ago, and they absolutely commanded the crowd. Only band who got an encore that night out of all the biggest in the city.

I assume the crowd was there to see them...

Just because you yell at me to move, doesn't mean I'll starting getting into your band all of a sudden. I hate bands like that./rant
Lt.DanHasLegs
UG's Ferris Bueller
1,143 IQ
Quote by Kyle<3
I don't know why but I like this a little bit...

y u haz sadz?
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai