i bought a king v edwards....wow, was amazed. amazing set up, playability was very comfortable.body is light ......touch is good...i could go on..........
ive been searching for a comfortable guitar for years and years. i think this is the one.
ive got a few other guitars and ive tried a few.....i have got to say im really impressed with this one.

who shares my opinion?
I've only played a few, since they're pretty rare here, but they've all been pretty good. Definitely better than any LTD in my experience.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
but....pretty pointless thread though..you've already got the guitar,why do you need our opinion now?if you're happy with,why do you ****ing care what people think?
I don't think they're AS big of a jump from LTD as most people claim, however I see no reason to go LTD when you can go Edwards for usually almost the same price if you search around long enough.
good guitars, but the yen is way too strong at the moment. Also I'm a bit miffed that I bought mine thinking it was 100% MIJ, only to find out later that they're probably started off in China.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
china?????????? nooooooooo......was there a "made in china" sticker on it? mine says made in japan......its a mighty fine guitar. i just get over the fact thats its easy to play on.....ive read tonen sof reviews on other guitar. spent years investigating other brands.....only to find edwards is the best (in my opinion)
Based on the Edwards I previously owned I must say their quality is all the way up there with ESP and Gibson Standard. Its quite sad that they're not as cheap anymore because of Yen increase in value. I could get an Edwards E-LP-95 series for under 600 quid before. Not anymore...

Edwards mostly has their parts manufactured and shipped from China then assembled them together in Japan. Of course with quite high quality control so I doubt any bad parts make it to the final assembly line. Its not like people carve guitar by hand nowadays. A Chinese worker can push the button just as well as any other worker from more "reputable" countries.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Aug 18, 2010,
nah mine has no writing on it to say where it's made. The really old ones were 100% MIJ, but the more recent ones are started off in china, as far as i'm aware, there's a thread on the les paul forum about it, and also someone at the tokai forum emailed esp and was told they were started in china. I mean, they're still good guitars, use good hardware, pickups, etc., but i just don't like to be lied to.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd personally take a Greco or a Gibson/Orville over an Edwards, still great quality but they tend to be lighter, which is a big issue for me.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Last edited by MortifiedLizard at Aug 18, 2010,
I would own an HIII if i had the money currently... soo sexy. its got to be white though..
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7