ill listen to it, by the way i see you have the trooper, haha iron maiden is the shit.
Quote by Dmt8jr
ill listen to it, by the way i see you have the trooper, haha iron maiden is the shit.

Haha thanks, and yeah. Mind, my trooper cover is just my guitars and a metronome, I might do a full cover of it sometime. I might also learn Revelations, I love that song and it sounds pretty easy.
when i play the trooper i dont know whether to play 7-7-7-5 on the a then 7 on the e or if instead of the 7 on e if its just an open a, they both sound right when pklaying with the song lol
Sorry for the bump, but I'm curious, to anybody who plays this song, in the verse, do you play octaves? Like, for the little bits in between the chords, I didn't do octaves, but I've saw some videos of people doing octaves, so I'm curious if anybody else does that or if they do it the way I do (Harmonised bits) and does anyone know if A7x themselves play it with octaves?
Hey man, good job with the cover. I didn't really hear anything to criticize about your playing, but (in my opinion) your tone could use some more treble to make it a bit sharper and less muffled-sounding. But that's all personal preference, it still sounds great.
Quote by The Kush
Hey man, good job with the cover. I didn't really hear anything to criticize about your playing, but (in my opinion) your tone could use some more treble to make it a bit sharper and less muffled-sounding. But that's all personal preference, it still sounds great.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll have to try adding more treble next time I do a cover and see how it sounds. Cheers.