Page 1 of 3
Title says it all. Saw that everyone was doing it in the dictionary thread and going off topic so I thought I'd make a thread where that off topicness can be on topicness.

EXAMPLE:

Leg end: A type of Pit Monkey. Usually doesn't have much better things to do with his life so typically spends a large amount of time in the pit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's an unimaginative example. Be funny, not too harsh, but don't be scared of the truth.

GO

Credit goes to MH400 for kind of coming up with an idea that caused this to slip out my creative vagina.
Last edited by leg end at Aug 18, 2010,
Quote by MH400
Way to copy my thread idea!

For the user. I am trying to keep your thread on topic. I'll credit you in the OP
I wasn't after credit, lol. But thanks. Anyway, I'm not gonna be a dick and try and shut this down. Continue.
RIP Tom Searle.
MH400: A UGer who had an amazing thread idea but gave it to someone else in a very charitable way. Have funny avatar. Not after credits. Not a dick either.
Gear:
Spear SHL-1 Evil Monkey
Digitech RP350
Vietnamese Made - Duy Ngọc Acoustic Guitar

Soon my gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
sfaune92: has the wrong instrument in his avatar, it should clearly have at least 1 more tuning peg
Gear
Epiphone Sg special <---meh

Peavey Vypyr 30 <---awesome

Hello
bigman123: Contrary to popular belief, bigman123 is in fact microscopic. There is some haziness as to what colour bigman123 actually is, but scientific research has concluded that bigman123 is in fact purple, and always will be.
mishax92:related to sfaune92, but shows more interest in objects with 1 more string than usual, scientist reseach shows that mishax92 either has a lot of money or hypnotinc skillz, used to pursuade guitar centre to give him stuff
Gear

Hello
bigman123: WIll always be Purple. But we all know that Blue Team was better.
RIP Tom Searle.
MH400: Will always keep making creative threads.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by MH400
bigman123: WIll always be Purple. But we all know that Blue Team was better.

MH400:usualy smart, but when tallking about how good blue team is to purple, he has no clue whatsoever
Gear

Hello
MH400: Abbrevation of the 40 Acme produced Massive Hammer 400. The 4th product in the series.
cheesecakes4: A UGer who doesnt currently have an Avatar.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
cheesecakes4: An interesting word, but with nothing else surrounding his username on the forums makes it a bit boring...

EDIT: deathdrummer. Somebody whos avatar and that name sounds like he will stalk you to the death!
This will start a RIOT! in me
Last edited by Paramore. at Aug 18, 2010,
cheesecakes4: A relatively new species of pit monkey. Due to lack of signature, avatar and user title, it is obvious he is not yet a full grown pit monkey. Seems to have good tastes in deserts.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beaten. Twice.

Paramore.: Is a Paramore fanboy. However, Paramore is a good band so there is no problem. Despite Haley Williams being a relatively good lyricist, Paramore. felt the need to pic the crappest quotes from Paramore songs to put in it's sig.
Leg End: Foot

Quote by mishax92
bigman123: Contrary to popular belief, bigman123 is in fact microscopic. There is some haziness as to what colour bigman123 actually is, but scientific research has concluded that bigman123 is in fact purple, and always will be.

Six string basses is the sex!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Mudmen190: A wrinkly old bugger that has too much time on his hands hence him being in the pit.
Quote by BKMC
Mudmen190: A wrinkly old bugger that has too much time on his hands hence him being in the pit.

BKMC: one of the few users of the pit which uses the smiley. If you highlight it, its a sad face.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Rubber Puppiessu - One who kicks shins.

Additionally, one who notices the strangest things, e.g. highlighted is actually a sad face.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Kyle Gass: They of the old variety
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
guitarxo: someone who, for unknown reasons, isn't in the kitchen.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
guitarxo: n, One who is not in the kitchen

EDIT: GODDAMNIT I HATE YOU

damian: v, to swoop in and be a dick.
Last edited by btones at Aug 18, 2010,
btones - an anime fan
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
guitarxo - one refusing to get back into the kitchen.

EDIT:
beaten to it by miles.
about three to be precise.

and Rubber; you again?

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
btones. A failed attempt at creating a tritone harmony.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
sfaune92: Stian, is a decent bassist though horribly unskilled guitarist.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Tom 1.0 : original, bug-ridden version of Tom. Inferior to Tom 2.0 in almost every way.
Tom 1.0: The latest version of Tom. Friendly fellow. Will be obsolete when the 1.1 version comes out do.

Edit: Damn you.

MightyAl: A cat. Ninja. making him a cat ninja.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Tom 1.0 - One who appears to be the original version of Tom, in fact the first ever created... but that's actually a lie, because they're called Sarah.

EDIT:
beaten to it by miles again.
About three and a half to be precise.

Anyway.

Gorelord666 - a relatively humorous fellow one can see here and there, but with a username made to hate on, and an avatar to (unfortunately) remember.

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Last edited by Teen Spirit at Aug 18, 2010,
Gorelord666: Evil being lurking the pit to steal souls, though is a friendly evil spirit.

EDIT: Teenspirit: Reincarnation of Kurt Cobain lurking guitar forums telling all the Smeels Like Teen Spirit is the ideal cover song.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by MightyAl
Tom 1.0 : original, bug-ridden version of Tom. Inferior to Tom 2.0 in almost every way.

MightyAl: Famous on the internet for his elephant size penis, he often shops in marks and spencers.
Quote by Kumanji

Quote by JDawg
RubberPuppiessu: An uncommon breed of Pit-Monkey indigenous to Ireland, it was shown to directly evolve from Gorillas. It likes to throw barrels at Italian plumbers while kidnapping princesses, and occasionally throws its faeces at other users.
jimmyled (JIM-ee-led)
n.
1. Comes from the roots of the names Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Page 1 of 3