My U900 is forever telling me to empty my inbox because my SMS memory is full. Whereas when I go into my "Memory Status" option it says i'm using 200/500 sms, which I am. But it always says it around the 200 mark, it never lets me get to 500.

What's the problem, can anyone help me?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Yes, the shop where you bought the phone from can probably help you, or maybe try looking for a Samsung user support forum.

They too, will probably be able to help you.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
The phone was given to me by my Uncle, and don't user support forums require signing up?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
The phone was given to me by my Uncle, and don't user support forums require signing up?

Only in the way that UG required you to sign up, no biggie.

And shops will still be able to help you out, what network are you on? Just take it to one of their shops and explain the problem you are having.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Vauxite
Ok, will do. Cheers.

No worries mate, hope they sort it for you.

Do you have lots of pictures etc on it? It might be that it can hold a maximum of 500, but is stopping at 200 because of memory limitations?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

It might be that the memory is shared between things, so the pictures and stuff you have are reducing the messages. I don't really know though.
I have 2 photos, and 3 songs. I use my iPod for songs, and I'm not one for taking shit tons of photos.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ