So this morning a truck pulled over on my driveway and guy came out with a big box And I thought to myself "What could this be?".

Well let's find out:

Here's the package

There seems to be something inside!

Oh, it's just a guitar stand...But wait a minute, There is an another box under it!

What the...

It seems to be made out of somekind of wood.

More picture to come

And Finally the family so far:

If you haven't guessed yet, It's a Vintage V100 Flamed Iced Tea and it looks beautiful and it cost me 210€

I ordered it almost 3 months ago and now it finally came.
It's a bit heavier than my pacifica due to it's mahogany body and neck. Haven't tried it out with my amp yet because I have some work to do, But I played it unplugged for a while and it sounds pretty good.

After a while I noticed that there's a hole on the box and two small bumps on the fretboard, But as long as they don't affect my playing or the tone I guess it's no big deal.

Oh and picture of Patrick is there to illustrate my excitement.
I'm not particularly a fan of Tobacco bursts but that finish is great. How are the pups? HNGD!

EDIT: By the looks of it the stopbar may not be completely centred? I'm sure it doesn't affect playing too much though
Last edited by AxSilentxLine at Aug 18, 2010,
Nice guitar but those 2 dents look like serious business.

HNGD!
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
HNGD and them 2 dents look like someone shot it with a BB gun...

hope it's ok though.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
well, looks like its time for a name change

Nope!

HNGD though!!!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
you could exchange it because of the damage. but that's completely up to you. it looks like a nice guitar from the pics. any chance of clips?

HNGD
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I've heard a lot of good things about these Vintages. I was thinking of getting the strat one (V6? or whatever it's called.. what do you think?)

And congratulations for the new gear. Change the pickups and the nut and you've got one hell of an instrument.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I just had a guitargasm.

Congradulations, sir.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Looks like you finally lived up to your username. Congrats. Also, when I saw the guitar stand I thought you were getting some sort of vacuum

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!