I'll crit this by each major section:

(1-17)
First section is airy and light. The transition to the next section is flawless. I didn't even really notice it. That's definitely the best type of transition.

As for the section itself, I found it to be a nice intro. It sets up the piece nicely. I would typically say that you should have some B&D to accompany it, but the entire piece works without it.

(18-23)
This sounds familiar but I can't quite place my finger on it. I like it quite a bit. I'm thinking Closure in Moscow, a modern classical composer, and some sort of video game music (Final Fantasy or Fire Emblem; something RPG-ish).

(24-31)
Very post-hardcore like, but with that special edge that _JR_ brings about. The transition is a bit too glaring. It's somewhat distracting to be honest. I guess it might be due to my dislike for fade outs.

(32-39)
Now this section moving into the next is phenomenal again. I didn't really feel this section, but it worked out quite well. The melody was very sparse, but it's a good contrast to the proceeding section...

(40-51)
DGD all the way. I hear it everywhere. Don't take that the wrong way, as I don't think it's derivative at all. I think it's beautifully done. You shouldn't mess with this in any way.

(52-end)
I would preferably like this to be a bit more extended, but it works as is.

Now, I do quite like your work. As such, I would like to hear your input on this song here.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25034476#post25034476
Sounded great but im sure parts of it are unreachable to human fingers when played.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?