All that I know is that it's an original BC Rich Stealth, and they weren't very popular in the 60's and 70's. His parents bought him a Stealth that they found in a yard sale. They don't make those original Stealths anymore, but they make the new Stealths, the Chuck Schuldiner Tribute Stealth. There are also some 7 strings stealths. And man how many times did I say " Stealth"
Quote by Ramwen
All that I know is that it's an original BC Rich Stealth, and they weren't very popular in the 60's and 70's. His parents bought him a Stealth that they found in a yard sale.

This is incorrect.

He bought the original Stealth through B.C. Rich's Custom Shop.
The garage sale guitar (that he found at the garage sale, not his parents) was a knock-off shaped like a Mockingbird with a section removed from the back, giving it a sharp point.
The guitar his parents bought him was an acoustic.

In the early 80's, he switched to a Peavey, then to a Mockingbird, then got the Stealth from the Custom Shop.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by rajandmaria
thinking of getting it..the one made in korea....whos got one? tell me about it?

I'm about to pull the trigger and get the korean one. It would be nice to have the handmade American version I think I'll keep the extra $2400 it costs Besides, they're practically identical otherwise. I haven't been able to actually get my hands on one but I've read that if you can get the korean version for $800 or less, it's totally worth it. The X2N is a great pickup and I've read that the guitar has killer sustain due to the neck-through design and the wrap around bridge which feeds the vibration of the strings directly into the body of the guitar. Plus, some of the proceeds go straight to chuck's family, so that pretty much sealed it for me.
Ask some good luthier to make a copy of it and use another type of fixed bridge instead of wraparound.