Hey guys,

I have a Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 1x12.

Up untill today I have never tried the FX loop, I plugged my Delay pedal in, cables going from send to the delay's input, and from the delay's output to return. But the amp/guitar just make no sound, weather the pedal is switched on or off.

The delay is plugged into a power pack, so it's not a flat battery or anything.

The amp has no FX level or anything like that on it.

Am I missing somthing?
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Ahhh damn, I didn't realise that I was still in Classifieds, I thought I was back in GG&A... how do I move this, can a mod do it for me please?
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Thanks man

EDIT : Okay I've just worked it out.

Sorry to waste time and threads haha.
Last edited by FuzzLove at Aug 18, 2010,
That has a valve-driven effects loop. Could be the tube is blown.
I don't think it is valve driven actually..

It's all fine now, thanks anyways.