I'm getting a guitar that has rockfield mafias in it and i was wondering if they were any good for like an ozzy osbourne sound like in crazy train and/or also good at like AC/DC type stuff.
I'm also getting a guitar that's basically an epiphone les paul but a little better (Agile al-2000) and i was wondering if those pickups could still do that or if they were more for lighter stuff.
Quote by Ratraisin
Do you really kill hobos? Man, that's some bad karma...

THE ORIGINAL HOBO SLAYER
^ Now cool and groovy
oh ok thanks
Quote by Ratraisin
Do you really kill hobos? Man, that's some bad karma...

THE ORIGINAL HOBO SLAYER
^ Now cool and groovy
mafias are definitely for heavier stuff. the rockfield fat ass bridge and mafia neck seem to be a favored combo amongst metal players who even know about rockfield. seems a shame not as many people know about them. guess thats what keeps the prices so low
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
I think the mafias would be quite good for your needs. I found them to be a bit brighter than I prefer, very good midrange to them.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
If you get a guitar with a set of Rockfield Mafia and coil tape, you're going to enjoy a lot your music. These humbuckers are great for the money ypu paid. BC Rich, Michael Kelly use Rockfied humbuckers in guitars under 600.00 and the sound better than many others over 1,000.00.