Well,as you can tell from the title,i have problems with my effect pedals.First of all, My Crybaby wah has the tendency to not wah at all.It also turns off the distortion and quietens the clean channel,which is annoying.Next,my Marshall Drivemaster doesnt work.With it off,i can still play normally,but when i turn it on,it kills the sound.The Input connector seems to be missing,so the jack doesnt actually go all the way in,so that might be why.Finally,My Pearl(yeah,odd brand) Octave pedal doesnt even work.I can play normally,without it on,but like the Drivemaster,when turned on,the sound just magically disappears.Its driving me insane! Somebody please help?
why would you post this in UG contribution?

this isn't the right forum at all, and each of your pedal's problems seem like individual problems that should be looked at seperately
if you don't know much about electronics, I'd suggest taking it to a tech, or finding someone local to take a look

if you're set on doing it yourself, we need some more details..
*reported for move*
Wrong forum, dude.

Aside from that, i've had similar problems with my pedals bypassing correctly, and not working correctly/at all when activated, and they all turned out to be power supply issues. Are they all hooked up to the same supply, like a surge protector?
Quote by james4
why would you post this in UG contribution?

this isn't the right forum at all, and each of your pedal's problems seem like individual problems that should be looked at seperately
if you don't know much about electronics, I'd suggest taking it to a tech, or finding someone local to take a look

if you're set on doing it yourself, we need some more details..
*reported for move*

I didnt actually know which forum to post in.Im a dumbass tbh.
And i tihnk il take your advice and take it to a tech.

Quote by X V I I
Wrong forum, dude.

Aside from that, i've had similar problems with my pedals bypassing correctly, and not working correctly/at all when activated, and they all turned out to be power supply issues. Are they all hooked up to the same supply, like a surge protector?

No,im using 9v batteries.I think the batteries have just ran out of power.I've tried everything else i can think of.