I'm looking for a good metal/metalcore type band similar to the old Avenged sevenfold (the "Waking The Fallen" album) With similar guitar styles. Because I realized the only songs I play well are by A7X.

-No death metal vocals (Death metal bands are good, but the only lyrics i can make out are along the lines of "Looooo-loo-yeee-yaaaaaaaa-looloo etc.")
Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavy Vypyr amp

Been Playing Every day since July 30th, 2009.
No lessons, only the ones provided here at Ultimate Guitar.
Converge
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Try the recommendation thread in the Hardcore forum, that's where Avenged Sevenfold and similar rubbish goes - solely due to traffic reasons, of course.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
I can hook you up with this guy; apparently he can take four cocks at once.

I'd personally rather hear growled yodelling than "It's your fuckin' nightmeeeeeeere!"
Last edited by webbtje at Aug 18, 2010,
Quote by webbtje
I'd personally rather hear growled yodelling than "It's your fuckin' nightmeeeeeeere!"

Yarp. Heard 'Syn' quoted as saying they've played the craziest solos they ever had on that album. Where?
Rompeprop are similar to them, cept not many people know of them. seriously, check them out.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by webbtje
I can hook you up with this guy; apparently he can take four cocks at once.

TS, as a fellow A7X fan, I warmly recommend this guy. You've probably had somebody dig in your backyard with a dick-piercing, but he's just got incredible technique, almost as good as The Rev during his rigor mortis stage.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Helloween4Ever
Rompeprop are similar to them, cept not many people know of them. seriously, check them out.

yeah romeprop are probably your best bet
i am the moonstar