I traded my Bugera 1990 head for a 1989 Randall RGT 100 112 Combo and I definitely got the better end of the deal .
I never owned a Marshall so I couldn't compare the bugera with one but the guy that traded me has the very same Marshall JCM900 that Bugera copied. a Few days after the trade he told me that a side by side comparison he likes the Bugera better just because he can get the same tone and more from the Bugera .his words not mine and just passing it on.

This RGT100 that I got is freaking amazing . i was a little sceptical at first and worry some because of the age of this amp. when he brought it by I found that this bad boy has some unique features to it . it has a pull knob bright,mid boost and sustain . VERY VERSITLE.
100 watt all tube 1- 12" Randall Jaguar 100watt speaker .
and this thing is in great condition .

I thought I would just pass this on and let folks know that sometimes those older amps r far better than these new ones and attached r some pics .

Last edited by cody29 at Aug 18, 2010,
OOoh, very nice. I definitely say you got the better end of the deal.
Personally I'd close the back of that cab up but that's just my preference.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
OOoh, very nice. I definitely say you got the better end of the deal.
Personally I'd close the back of that cab up but that's just my preference.

that may be a good idea . thanks for throwing that out there
it's meant to be open to dissipate heat.

nice old rock amp right there, what kind of tubes are in it?

srsly, can we have some clips?
Quote by gregs1020
it's meant to be open to dissipate heat.

nice old rock amp right there, what kind of tubes are in it?

srsly, can we have some clips?

+1
+1
and +1

= +311

nice man

yes, my opinion is that older amps offer a much better mojo and tone, especially in the lower budget side.

used

The preamp are JJ's as well as the 6L6's
Last edited by cody29 at Aug 18, 2010,
I had to harass Randall alittle to get a manual out of them . they had to go digging for awhile but sent it to me right as soon as they found something
Nice. Its good to see someone break free from the militia.
I saw the front and totally thought it was going to be a solid state amp didnt know they made tube amps in the old days how ignorant of me.
Great trade. The wiring in that Randal is superb!

The 1990 and 1960 aren't even worth the vinyl they're tolexed with.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
thanks . I thought someone would like to see the wires . another thing I found out is that this amp is a self adjusting bias deal . how does that work exactly?
Awesome man, definitely got the better end of that deal.

Quote by cody29
thanks . I thought someone would like to see the wires . another thing I found out is that this amp is a self adjusting bias deal . how does that work exactly?

It's.... it's alive!!!

I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by ChrisBW
Awesome man, definitely got the better end of that deal.

It's.... it's alive!!!

but seriously , just how does that work? am I able to just buy the tubes and stick'em in and dont have to worry about it ?